Product Comparison: Dell S2419H vs Dell P2419H
- As a software engineer the resolution and vibrancy is great.
- Over the past few years I've dabled with different monitors from 1080p - 4k. This is by far my favourite.
- The screen is clear and resolution is right for what I use it for.
- Screen is amazing, the resolution is top notch.
- The resolution of this monitor is rubbish.
- The resolution and dimension of the monitor is suitable for document reading.
- Its image seems good, has a very small bevel around the left, top, and right edges, and is a comfortable resolution.
- The price was mid range for this size and good resolution.
- The resolution is good for its size.
- Great picture, great resolution, great colors.
- It's sharp at this tiny size, it's has really good colors, the thin bezel design is awesome.
- Good, natural colors and high resolution.
- Loving this monitor, very nice build quality. Good color range and responsive.
- For the price it's excellent. Color accuracy is really good.
- Overall a great monitor although the picture is not too sharp and colors are quite distorted.
- The viewing angles and color are superb on the IPS panels.
- It has better detail, contrast, color and by far better view angle than any Highly Recommended IPS Monitor.
- The color is great and comfortable.
- Perfect for work. I like the adjustable screen color settings and you can customize.
- The text that is displayed is very crisp. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.
- It is easy on the eyes for long periods because it does not flicker and has blue light reduction as an option.
- The OSD (On Screen Display) is controlled by pressable buttons rather than touch sensitive controls on the underside of the bottom bezel.
- Excellent high resolution screen with great eye care features.
- The stand is of a similar design to an IMac giving tilt but no variable height adjustment which was not a problem.
- It is very thin considering it has two built in speakers of good sound quality.
- The monitors have a lot of great features, i.e. they are totally adjustable (swivel, height, tilt, 90 degrees turn).
- Height adjustment which is awesome as well as swivel.
- These are good monitors. I like the vertical adjustment feature!
- I was able to mount them on my 4 monitor Versa mount stand quick and easy.
- Workers enjoy the built in Comfort View option too. Good features.
- Dual HDMI inputs so I can connect my desktop and laptop at the same time.
- Audio output jack feeding off the live HDMI signal. Sturdy stand with little wobble.
- I have two connected to my laptop, one via HDMI and the other via D-Sub.
- Connects with hdmi (VGA available too) and has the usual manual controls.
- The 2x HDMI ports are good to have and the 3.5mm sound port provides good sound when connected with headphones.
- They're connected through the provided DP cables to a Dell docking station.
- Connect DisplayPort or HDMI cable to easily connect to my laptop.
- Docking stations have either HDMI or DisplayPort and this monitor has both those connections.
- All connection options available. Highly recommend.
- I would probably purchase it again as long as I intended to use it with a DisplayPort connection. Over HDMI it runs in 1080p.