Product Comparison: Dell P2719HC vs Dell P2719H
- It's a good, yet affordable model with good resolution.
- The resolution for this monitor makes things a bit bigger instead of smaller like a 4k would.
- Solid monitor, especially if you want USB-C and good 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- I didn't know how big things look and thought it's a good resolution.
- The resolution of this monitor is notably worse than the retina display of the MacBook Pro I use.
- A bit low on resolution for 27 inch, but doesn't matter since I only need 1080p.
- An excellent choice with good brightness and resolution.
- Great resolution and display quality for software development and an occasional streamed movie.
- Great resolution and easy setup.
- 1920*1080 resolution is not enough for 27 inch screen.
- Excellent color and sharpness.
- Edge to edge and color are great.
- perfect size, mat-screen reduces glare, bezel is reasonably thin (not exactly invisible, but definitely thin) great colors.
- Images are sharp to my eyes and screen has no glare.
- Colors are richer and more vivid.
- Color is soft and stable. I like it so far.
- The colors seem to be very accurate and the edges are clean on text and images, bright enough to work in the office lighting.
- This monitor is very clear and easy on the eyes to work at all day long.
- Highly adjustable, nice color and contrast.
- The colors are very accurate and the quality of the screen is just beautiful.
- Feature Rich. Great contrast and excellent picture quality. HD.
- Doesnt feel overly cheap, feels solid on the stand, buttons feel of decent quality.
- I really love USB-C and the built-in USB hub. This is a common feature in many USB-C monitors now.
- The stand rotates and is super functional.
- The matte finish is off-putting, though, and makes the over all work picture less crisp.
- Don't use the USB 3.0 functionality but is a nice feature to have.
- Love the dark grey stands and black frame. Does not look cheap in person whatsoever, very professional.
- Display Menu is pretty intuitive, no issues.
- The height adjustment is nice and it does rotate for page view.
- No AUTO Detect mode despite having an AUTO selection under inputs.
- I specifically purchased this for the USB-C power connection to my Dell Laptop.
- USB C Connection is fantastic - and two normal USB slots on the side make for easy access for occasional use.
- Great thin monitor with lots of connection options.
- I was able to connect it to my laptop so I can have two screens, giving me the perfect setup for working from home.
- Using this monitor to connect two computers and can switch using Dell Display Manager app.
- Easy setup and connection with our MacBook and pc.
- I use both the HDMI and DisplayPort connections to handle several computers.
- It has lots of connectivity, good cable management, excellent stand and vesa mounting.
- Plenty of ports including downstream USB connections.
- These are both nice monitors I have them hooked up one with display port and one with HDMI.