Product Comparison: Dell P2414H vs Dell P2417H
- Upgrading from a 21" monitor this thing looks huge but after a while you soon get used to it.
- Response rate is more than enough for gaming. Highly recommend.
- I bought it to watch Netflix and there is no problem with screen refresh times at all.
- So far absolutely brilliant monitor! No ghosting and good refresh rate so brilliant for gaming. Excellent colours.
- The response times are on the high end being at 8ms but i had no ghosting problems while performing minor gaming.
- It’s a nice big screen. 24" and 1920x1080p is a perfect combo.
- I like it a lot, especially for reading text via 1080p resolution.
- I only required a 24" as any larger would be been too big.
- Absolutely love being able to have multiple, usable windows open for view simultaneously via this wide screen.
- Screen is not as crisp either, I think this is a early gen 1080p monitor.
- Being an IPS, the color accuracy and the viewing angles are both excellent.
- The colours look really nice on it. Very bright and vibrant.
- Dell have a great reputation for their IPS panels and this was a great purchase.
- Fantastic picture quality at a great price. Wide viewing angles and brilliant colour reproduction.
- Very pleased with the performance of product. Super bright, vivid and vibrant colors.
- The screen is bright, clear and visible from just about anywhere.
- This monitor is exactly what I required and just as advertised. The price was right, the monitor has a clear and crisp image and is adjustable.
- Decent IPS panel and good details. Colors a pretty bright and adjusted from the box.
- The screen is plenty bright enough. I only have mine at 75% and feel comfortable.
- One of the few that monitors that have an anti-glare screen.
- The ergonomy is a big plus, you can tilt it, pivot it, raise it. More than I need, really.
- The base seems big and very sturdy and in general I can't see physical defects.
- As an added bonus this monitor can rotate to A4 mode and it has a fantastic stand to allow tilting and height adjustment.
- The stand adjustment functions are a real big plus.
- The only downside people may find is that there are no built in speakers.
- I ordered two of these excellent monitors and am very pleased with them. They elevate and rotate easily.
- The pros of this product are that it is adjustable in every way.
- I read and write a lot of documents so the feature to rotate the screen 90 degrees has come in very handy.
- Great Monitor, I use it turned 90 degrees for coding and it's awesome.
- If you need portrait monitors instead of landscape, this is the best bang for the buck.
- It has VGA, DVI and Displayport so yeah, there's plenty of connectivity.
- Plenty of connections on the back (VGA, DisplayPort and DVI-D) as well as a USB hub so you can hook up devices as required.
- I'm using the DisplayPort connection and the quality is superb.
- The only thing I can criticize is the lack of HDMI.
- The USB ports underneath it are very fiddly to use and plug into unless you lift the monitor, which is a shame.
- The inputs are perfect. The laptop I use with these monitors has a VGA port and a DP port.
- It has many inputs types like VGA and HDMI and also USB 3.0 hub.
- Very nice monitor with plenty of current and old connections for just about anyone's updated monitor choice.
- Having many different input options helps when monitors move between systems.
- Not compatible with 15” MacBook Pro with Retina display.