Product Comparison: BenQ GW2470H vs BenQ GW2470HM
- Really good product. Good video and audio. 24" and 1920x1080 is a good size for office work and gaming.
- Excellent HD Monitor which I used on a CCTV installation.
- Clear and crisp , nice resolution for my graphics card.
- Lovely colour, good response times and looks really nice on the desk.
- Very good viewing angles, fast response time in games/movies, smooth font edges when working with text.
- High quality picture with Full HD image and low response time.
- Great 24" screen and the picture is very clear. Highly recommend.
- Anything you can play the screen handles tremendously well regardless of the 4ms response time.
- Does what it says on the tin, no problems and a good picture. 60Hz refresh rate fairly enough for non-competitive game.
- An excellent replacement for a smaller screen. Very pleased with 24".
- Picture quality is fantastic for me and the fact it tilts makes viewing easy.
- Working as intended, has beautiful coloures, and plenty of settings.
- The colours are bright and vivid, and the clarity is excellent.
- Beautiful crisp clear screen with amazing colours.
- Does Not handle colour well. I believe is due to low blue light function.
- The image quality is very pleasant to the eye, it's crisp without pixelating the quality.
- The colours are very vibrant but not overly done.
- It is big and clear and very accurate, great for working at night!
- Excellent picture. Colors are super vibrant and vivid.
- Great VA panel display with an amazing contrast ratio.
- This is a lovely monitor and the different modes for reducing strain on the eyes in lower lighting conditions are great.
- Look great mounted to the wall and are very thin so take up very little space.
- Really easy to switch between laptop and PS display using the buttons on the monitor.
- For gamers out there this is great monitor for games.
- The software in the monitor is simple and in depth allowing you to change brightness, gamma contrast and many more.
- Bought this due to my trust with the brand and because it had built in speakers
- Speaker integrated, works well and have plenty of volume.
- Very good quality monitor for gaming and work for a long periods due to the low blue light.
- The built in speakers are a bit feeble and the volume output much lower than I expected.
- The speakers are extremely bad. They compare to the one on my phone.
- A bonus which you don't see much on cheaper monitors is having 2 HDMI ports.
- I was surprised and pleased as it meant no adaptors were required and I could plug both PC and Mac straight in as there are 2 HDMI ports.
- I have connected my laptop to the monitor via the first HDMI slot and my PS3 via the second HDMI slot. Both works flawlessly.
- With headphones plugged in, the sound quality is really good.
- By default, it does not detect an HDMI connection.
- Easy plug and play with 2 hdmi ports to connect PC and PS separately.
- Monitor has fairly adequate connections. 2x HDMI and headphone port is perfect for me.
- Input for headphones or speakers, we can directly connect some speakers to the monitor to get the sound.
- VGA, HDMI and headphones connection is quite good connections, just for my needs.
- I miss some more connection on the back, such as DisplayPort or USB connection.