Product Comparison: ASUS VZ279HE vs Acer H277H
- I bought a larger monitor than I have had, the result of all this is excellent firstly the stinging in my eyes has gone screen size.
- Really good size and angle is good enough for work.
- Really nice sleek ultra thin design for a Full HD monitor.
- This is a really good all-round monitor with good adjustable refresh rate and nice Full HD picture.
- Great value that contains Full Hd picture with 75Hz refresh rate.
- Great picture and nice looking monitor with good Full HD resolution.
- Nice 27" inch size and Full Hd with this size looks awesome.
- Good enough quality with 27 inch display and nice to play/watch/work on this.
- Acer have done a great job with the stylish design of this 27" monitor. It looks really cool.
- The quality is not outstanding. Only 1920x1080 which is not even close to best this times.
- My first IPS monitor, always used TN and VA. Colours compared to TN panels look noticibly better!
- Came with Anti-glare film on the screen (don't confuse with foil and try to peel it off when you first unbox the panel).
- Brilliant colour rendition very good power consumption so I purchased another one.
- The Anti-Glare is extremely strong and gaming never felt more enjoyable.
- This product is amazing really good picture quality and durability.
- Slightly Matt display surface like on a laptop , really good image quality.
- Good image quality and sharpness. Colors are bright and vivid.
- I recommend this Acer display. Good colours, sound, image quality, design.
- I'm happy with colours. IPS panels are the best I've got.
- Clean crisp picture and super easy to set up.
- Perfect for work, videos and photos and editing highly recommended!
- This model sells on the Flicker free blue light adjustment.
- Found it easy to set up, looks good and operates really well.
- Monitor doesn't have any speakers and even part for speakers.
- The only downside is that the monitor doesn't have any speaker inbuilt into the monitor.
- Got speakers on it and has a pretty decent sound quality.
- Easy to use display menu via buttons located downside of the monitor.
- Great Monitor. Using it for my Photography business and was great value for money.
- Was very surprised that screen speakers sound is nice.
- Only complaint is screen tilts slightly downward which you can’t change.
- 2 hdmi + 1 pc monitor socket which you can buy a converter to yours as another hdmi.
- This is a great monitor. Sturdy. Bright. Clear. HDMI input is simple enough. Love it.
- Good solid monitor for the money. Have just all ports that you need and even one more.
- Panel does not support Displayport which i found very rare and bad.
- Monitor isn't have any plug for Aux which is a bit annoying.
- Hooked to my laptop via HDMI cable and worked well.
- I've been using the monitor with my PC for graphics work, and my PS4 for gaming. Easy to connect both of them as there enough ports.
- Connected PC and PS4 at the same time via the HDMI and DVI inputs.
- Big selling point for me was HDMI and DVI ports, as I can use for work on PC and play on PS4.
- There are no any usb ports which is disappointing a bit.