Product Comparison: ASUS VS278H vs ASUS VP278H
- It's the perfect size for a second screen to accompany my laptop when I'm working at home.
- Love it - takes gaming to a new, sharp and colourful level.
- You can pay more for higher resolution and get a bigger curved screen and IPS or G-synch and a billion hz refresh rate, but on a small desk and connected to my laptop via HDMI, this does an excellent job.
- For simple wordprocessing and internet browsing, this Asus screen is really excellent.
- The resolution, sharpness and colour are all pretty awful - washed out and fuzzy, even after plenty of fiddling via the poor control menu.
- I got this for my PS4 Pro down sized from a 43” 4K HDR tv, it was too big for my office. The picture is amazing.
- The quality is fantastic at 4K, and you can run games at lower resolutions and have no problems.
- Took me ages to eventually purchase this, overall happy with it, bought for screen size, 2nd working screen for my laptop to work on work and some graphic work.
- I like the size very much but the picture quality, being a TN pannel, it let me down.
- Very happy with this product. It is good value for money and I have had no issues with it. The description of it is accurate and I would buy it again if I needed a second monitor of this size.
- The brightness is great and i cant stress enough how fantastic that matt, non reflective screen is.
- The colors and overall options to customize are average at best.
- Clear, bright and sharp, for the money I am stunned!
- The screen is really bright with colours not too saturated, but good enough for a decent gaming experience.
- I have some issues with getting good color calibration. Even after multiple attempts I have been unable to get it perfectly calibrated, and everything feels slightly off.
- Was expecting something worse! Now when I play in Full HD tv are nothing compare with the brightness and saturation of this monitor, amazing colors
- Love the monitor, color is great and haven't noticed any flickering while playing my games (fps games)
- The screen is more than bright enough, and the colours are very vibrant for a TN panel. The 28" size makes it a much more immersive experience as well.
- Picture is very good, bright, powerful, fast, and can be adjusted. Nice features like blue light filters and modes etc.
- But the viewing angle is irrelevant it is virtually impossible to get a match for color, brightness and contrast with other monitors, it is way out of line. I have no idea how anyone can be happy with this monitor.
- Speakers are fairly good and much better than expected.
- The sound is surprisingly good.
- Adjustment is easy! Buttons feel solid! Back, sides and screen look great, nice quality!
- It is a good size screen, and of good quality but the speakers aren't anything special.
- I dislike the fact that you need to buy separate speakers to play sound through the monitor.
- Great quality monitor, speakers are great and i recommend you purchase this it has a great picture quality as well.
- There’s no speakers better than that, all good.
- Really not bad speakers for gaming.
- The speakers on the monitor doesn’t work at all, when I first used it, it had a really loud buzzing sound for a few seconds and then just stopped buzzing, I tried to use the speakers again after but it just stopped working.
- Overall was ok for price however sound out of speakers was a bit tinny.
- Bought two for my home office, lovely picture with SVGA, HDMI and DVI connectors, not much else to say.
- The monitor is fine, it has one HDMI and DVI port, which is good if you're like me who owns both a PC and a console.
- I would definitely reccommend 100% to anyone looking for a nice, lightweight monitor that can allow HDMI and to play in 1080p!
- Shame the HDMI cable is not included because if the computer has a HDMI output this is where you will get the best results.
- When i first turned it on it was set to VGA mode even though i had connected an HDMI cable so the input needs to be changed before setting it up(button to the left of the power button).
- ALSO another good thing is it automatically turns itself on, and to the correct input when you turn on a device connected to it.
- Screen is very bright so need to turn down and the only criticism I have is that the connection sockets are awkward to get too.
- This is an excellent monitor. Good colour saturation, nice refresh rate and good connectivity
- Very nice monitor for the price. No problems connecting or using
- I bought this and am sending it back. Connected to my iMac via a usb-c to hdmi lead, when I put the mac to sleep, this monitor would come on and say 'No signal.'