Product Comparison: ASUS VP28UQG vs ASUS MG28UQ
- I got this for my PS4 Pro down sized from a 43” 4K HDR tv, it was too big for my office. The picture is amazing. Loads of customisable options.
- This monitor has really impressed me. The quality is fantastic at 4K, and you can run games at lower resolutions and have no problems.
- Great size & resolution for a desktop screen.
- There are better ones out there but for the value its an incredible monitor. Picture is decent and its just the right size.
- Good vaule for money right size easy to use clear picture just beautiful.
- I picked it up for my new Xbox X. I am loving it. Perfect for 4K gaming off a console.
- I have had a 4K monitor before and I can honestly say this blew me away. Absolutely gorgeous, super dark blacks, great color, nice adjustable stand well built.
- Amazing monitor. Great 4K display using my GTX 1070. Perfect size for a hutch or a desk that doesn't have a lot of room.
- Got this as kind of an entry level gaming monitor, I am blown away by it. 4k at 60 FPS via hdmi 2.0 and DP is outstanding! I use this with the PS4 Pro and it works very well!
- The highest setting (4k) looks so amazing when you have a really large picture. So much detail and vivid colors. I didn't realize pictures could look that good.
- It really is a great item that is big enough for gaming and takes advantages of the Xbox one x's freesync, 10bit color, and 4k.
- Was expecting something worse! Now when I play in Full HD tv are nothing compare with the brightness and saturation of this monitor, amazing colors
- Love the monitor, color is great and haven't noticed any flickering while playing my games (fps games)
- First of all, you need the monitor to be eye level, this is because TN panels dont have the best viewing angles
- The viewing angle is irrelevant it is virtually impossible to get a match for color, brightness and contrast with other monitors, it is way out of line.
- Fast response time, BEAUTIFUL graphics, and a real treat to use!
- This is probably one of the very few 1ms response time 4K monitor with HDCP available.
- The view angle is also incredibly wide, with true color at extreme angles.
- The color accuracy is beautiful and so is the playback contrast. For gaming I've used it mostly with Overwatch. This monitor is so amazing for what I do that I'm buying a second one!
- I just hate TN panels. The color is so bad compared to IPS, and the viewing angle is horrific. But TN's usually have amazing response time and high refresh rates.
- TN panel washed out colors. Color and Gamma shifts with the bad viewing angles
- The TN panel leaves some wanting when it comes to contrast and color, unfortunately. Even after calibration I definitely saw the difference next to my IPS panel.
- ALSO another good thing is it automatically turns itself on, and to the correct input when you turn on a device connected to it.
- Picture is very good, bright, powerful, fast, and can be adjusted. Nice features like blue light filters and modes etc.
- Solidly built, it has enough features to make it very attractive for the price.
- Picture quality is great. It does have sound, but that is not a feature I would recommend using.
- This Monitor even has ok sound for a monitor. It's got a reasonable price and the monitor has many features on it, including game Plus.
- The base is big and bulky; so I order a vesa mount. Mounting to the vesa mount was easy and looks great now.
- The 90 degree tilt feature was actually a surprise. Turned it by accident, watching my display react accordingly!
- Everything is good out of the box and it has built in speakers. I didn't buy it for the speakers so it's quite alright.
- Speakers are adequate and that's all. Thin and tinny sounding.
- The only reason for the missing star is the speakers are minimal and for such a huge, beautiful screen it seems demeaning to have such weak speakers. Yet, the screen is a SUPER screen.
- The screen/video quality is excellent. The audio is not so well supported. If you are connecting, eg A Sky monitor, you cannot use the audio over DP or HDMI.
- Screen is very bright so need to turn down and the only criticism I have is that the connection sockets are awkward to get too.
- This is an excellent monitor. Good colour saturation, nice refresh rate and good connectivity.
- I bought this and am sending it back. Connected to my iMac via a usb-c to hdmi lead, when I put the mac to sleep, this monitor would come on and say 'No signal.'
- The ips glow is terrible when connected to consoles its that noticeable i have to look for a replacement
- It comes with both an HDMI and a Display Port cable which is really convenient.
- Comes with one of each type of cable: mDP-DP, HDMI v1.4, and USB 3.0.
- Usb ports on the back are nice.
- USB ports for my mouse and keyboard are nice for reducing the cable rat's nest behind my desk.