Product Comparison: ASUS VG245Q vs ASUS VG255H
- Great monitor. Crystal clear for a 1080p screen.
- 24 inches is enough for both video and work purposes.
- Good image quality, excellent matrix reaction speed, 75 Hertz.
- Excellent monitor, made with high quality, excellent resolution and best response time.
- 75 Hertz, a little weak characteristics for the gaming monitor.
- The indicated response time of one millisecond is fully true and works well in games.
- While playing on the PS4 I was unable to detect any “input lag” and I am completely satisfied here.
- Really notice 75hz refresh rate. Awesome monitor for gaming and FPS.
- The refresh rate only goes up to 75Hz which is great for console.
- For those thinking of doing some hardcore pc gaming, 75Hz is low.
- Good colour balance and very adjustable. Highly recommended.
- Monitor asus VG245Q has an unusual appearance, the display is bright, the colors are saturated.
- Matte finish allows you to enjoy the picture without glare, the image is crystal clear.
- TN panel has a very fast response and the picture quality is quite decent.
- The monitor has a matte finish, so it doesn’t hurt your eyes during a long game.
- I have enough brightness and saturation of the picture, there are no pixelated fragments.
- The image is bright and saturated. The TN panel does a great job.
- Viewing angles are awesome. From the sides it has a good distance until it shifts slightly reddish to me.
- Monitor producing fantastic colors as did the eye test.
- Really great monitor with excellent color and responsiveness.
- The ergonomic adjustments help me be more productive.
- Thanks to the built-in speakers, you can comfortably listen to audio and watch movies.
- It has a backlight that looks very cool and gives a gaming look.
- I like the mount of the monitor - on a vertical tripod, which greatly simplifies the adjustment of position.
- I don’t really like the sound, because I use headphones and the speakers seem too weak.
- When I decided to buy a monitor from Asus VG255, I did not even suspect that it would be so effective for games.
- Stand position can be adjusted for personal convenience.
- Left blue light filter on and messed my sleep schedule up as eyes completely don't feel fatigue.
- Very solid and sturdy, presets for color are awesome. Very good purchase for what your getting.
- I really like the little stick that is on the back for navigating around and stuff. If makes switching inputs fast and easy.
- Happy with the product as it has a displayport for the future when i need it.
- No need to constantly switch between devices, thanks to just 2 HDMI ports.
- I am glad that all the necessary interfaces for connecting the monitor are available.
- Pleased with the headphone jack in the monitor.
- Glad that I can hook up my amp to the monitor and built in speakers are turned off when I'm turn the amp.
- Connecting the monitor to the system unit via HDMI did not take much time. I did not need additional drivers or settings.
- The presence of two HDMI ports allows you to simultaneously connect to the game console and another device.
- If you have multiple computers, or you want a co-worker to be able to project onto yours, then it's super helpful to have the two ports.
- There are two HDMI ports, so you could hook up the monitor to two PCs, a PC and a console, etc.
- There are two HDMI ports, one VGA port, a DC-in port, an audio-in port, and an audio-out port which is super big amount of ports.