Product Comparison: ASUS VG245H vs BenQ ZOWIE RL2455S
- It's got a 1ms response time in gaming mode. This is crucial for competitive games.
- The picture quality is very impressive. Text, pictures and color are very sharp.
- The gaming performance of this monitor is very impressive. I experienced no lag.
- The quality and resolution are fantastic for game and video.
- Monitor has super low input lag perfect for competitive games.
- Performance wise its perfect for current gen console gaming at 60Hz.
- Great product 'my son love it. Good resolution.
- I loved everything the colour the 1 ms response.
- This monitor for console gaming is amazing. The response time destroys the timing on tv's.
- It's a 27inch. Not a 24inch. I like this resolution.
BenQ ZOWIE RL2455S
- The colour reproduction is good and it's a good budget solution.
- The image just filled the whole screen and were eye poppingly brilliant.
- It gives an incredibly sharp picture with brilliant colours and super white sharpness.
- This TN panel provide excellent colors and blacks.
- Picture quality is ok, but not good enough for a designer/photographer.
- It is a TN panel so while colour reproduction is decent.
- Personally while there are MANY different presets I tend to find using standard and tweeking gives the best image and colours.
- First impressions were great, the picture quality is pretty good, shows all the colours clearly.
- Not only looks really cool but has crystal clear image with great colour gamut.
- TN panel, so poor color accuracy.
- The stand is height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustable.
- Monitor is really beautifully designed with ultra thin bezels and a premium fit/ finish
- Adjustable height, tilt, and rotation via Pivot feature.
- The stand is very nice and feels like a quality product.
- Speaker gets the job done, but don't expect anything hifi.
- Great features, excellent for gaming on console.
- The BenQ Zowie has some great features, I use it with the PlayStation console.
- The monitor gives you a competitive edge on these head to head style games which is really helpful if you're a serious gamer!
- The settings available in the monitor's menu are really great.
- My favourite is the low blue light setting which dims the screen's blue light for those late night before bed gaming sessions.
- Lot of connection options. Easy connects to Mac. JUst be sure that your PC has HDMI 2.0 ports.
- Supported natively by Windows 10 and the older graphics card I'm still using via displayport.
- I primarily use it with the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X via HDMI and Displayport for my Gaming PC.
- Connected via DP to a 2015 MacBook Pro for when I work from home and it's perfect for programming.
- I'm using this connected to a Windows PC (for gaming) via HDMI and even with an AMD RX 480 can easily game.
- I connected both my PS4 and my laptop.
- With PS and laptop good connection. The dual HDMI permitted this.
- Both HDMI inputs are on the back of the monitor and face downwards.
- Over time potentially the HDMIs connected MAY become insecure and lose contact or fall out.
- Only has one line out socket for connecting to external speaker system.
BenQ ZOWIE RL2455S