Product Comparison: ASUS VG245H vs ASUS VG245HE
- It's got a 1ms response time in gaming mode. This is crucial for competitive games.
- The picture quality is very impressive. Text, pictures and color are very sharp.
- The gaming performance of this monitor is very impressive. I experienced no lag.
- The quality and resolution are fantastic for game and video.
- Monitor has super low input lag perfect for competitive games.
- Cod ww2 plays great with this monitor but just remember the ps4 is capped at 60hz so you won't get this monitors full 75hz.
- Brilliant for 1080p, 60fps gaming with an AMD Freesync.
- The 24" size is perfect for my distance and the 75Hz refresh rate is good enough.
- 75Hz refresh rate feels good and 1 ms response is very good.
- For a gaming monitor for now, 75Hz a not a big value.
- The colour reproduction is good and it's a good budget solution.
- The image just filled the whole screen and were eye poppingly brilliant.
- It gives an incredibly sharp picture with brilliant colours and super white sharpness.
- This TN panel provide excellent colors and blacks.
- Picture quality is ok, but not good enough for a designer/photographer.
- This monitor is extremely good Picture Quality via TN panel.
- Good picture, not jaw dropping, but not bad for a TN panel.
- The colours are vibrant and the settings on the monitor is easy to navigate.
- Colours look fine to me out of the box, maximum brightness is like staring into a light bulb, to be honest.
- Only fault I can find is that it's not great when viewed from any other angle than directly in front of it.
- The stand is height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustable.
- Monitor is really beautifully designed with ultra thin bezels and a premium fit/ finish
- Adjustable height, tilt, and rotation via Pivot feature.
- The stand is very nice and feels like a quality product.
- Speaker gets the job done, but don't expect anything hifi.
- Sturdy build quality. Stand is dolid and don't wobble.
- Can rotate monitor in any direction, which is a big plus for me.
- The built in speaker are a bonus not great or loud but better than none at all.
- I use it for playing to Nintendo switch and watch on demand tv. Happy with picture and audio quality.
- Monitors menu system is easily to navigate and set all setting that you need.
- Lot of connection options. Easy connects to Mac. JUst be sure that your PC has HDMI 2.0 ports.
- Supported natively by Windows 10 and the older graphics card I'm still using via displayport.
- I primarily use it with the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X via HDMI and Displayport for my Gaming PC.
- Connected via DP to a 2015 MacBook Pro for when I work from home and it's perfect for programming.
- I'm using this connected to a Windows PC (for gaming) via HDMI and even with an AMD RX 480 can easily game.
- Lots of connection ports, located at the back of the monitor.
- Packaging is really good, very easy to setup and there are lot of ports.
- It has lot of connections, Displayport x 1 HDMI x 2 and a VGA input. Also, there are useful audio in / out with 3.5mm jacks.
- There are no useless ports, so monitor look stylish and solid.
- I'm a little unhappy that monitor doesn't have at least one or two usb ports.