Product Comparison: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q vs ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
- It is amazing, even though I had a downgrade in resolution, the frame rate has quadrupled.
- Extremely happy with the resolution, refresh rate and picture quality of this monitor.
- Very good! Really love the bigger resolution, G-Sync, high refresh rate.
- I got this one mainly for the 21.9 aspect ratio, the 1440p resolution and the beautiful design.
- 100Hz and high resolution are really beautiful.
- Great monitor and the high refresh rate is great in fast paced games.
- I like the image quality and high resolution. Monitor is made from good quality materials, has a neat stand which keep it solid, without shaking or moving.
- The refresh rate combined with the curved screen really immerses you in the games, and honestly the first time I used it I was blown away by the quality and smoothness of the picture.
- I've had this monitor for a year and it's amazing for gaming and general use, games are super smooth and after using a monitor like this its hard to even look at a 60hz or lower screen.
- Size of the screen is brilliant and has lots of additional display features for gaming eg scenery mode, FPS, Racing mode etc.
ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
- Quality of the display is incredible.
- Way too bright out of the box, but once it’s set up correctly (search the internet for recommended settings) it’s a really fine display.
- The display is incredible, it's so bright it sears my eyeballs.
- First of all, this is far best the best display I have ever had in my life.
- 10 bit colour might change your experience on immersive gaming.
- Easy to set up the stand I will say is a bit big RGB lights make a nice Touch to it as well. The picture is amazing.
- It’s a beautiful monitor, very bright and colour accurate. Since the panel is VA it has the added benefit of having good colour representation.
- The display is non glare, has super good viewing angles and it has a very nice curve so you'll want to be in the centre to get the best feel for the display.
- Colour on this monitor is good, but not stupidly accurate for things like print/design.
- If you use it for tasks that need reading, like developing software, the quality of the image is horrible. Text is not clear, with shadow, pixelation.
- Gsync is AMAZING. I think that it is the best feature of this monitor
- Play a lot with NVIDIA Settings. Do not buy this if you don't have a NVIDIA Card.
- Gsync, love this feature on most games.
- The RGB lights on the back are pretty much pointless unless you are in an open office/gaming environment.
- I understand that the monitor has tons of features and needs of refrigeration, but it would be nice that the fan could be regulated.
- This thing is great quality. No issues when unboxing, and VESA mounting was easy.
- Build quality seems good, and no dead pixels to speak of. Illumination is absolutely even - no bright/dark patches to speak of.
- It's extremely easy to rotate monitor on sides, as well moving it up or down if needed due to durable and flexible stand.
- Well made really good options and features and the perfect size for gaming, designing doing work.
- The only issue is the ugly stand which is rather large and does take up a lot of desk space, plus the vesa mount on the back is quite recessed.
- With the choice of DP and HDMI input makes this monitor essentially a standard in gaming rigs.
- A nice little bonus, especially if you have a second device plugged in through HDMI which needs audio out.
- Secondly, this monitor includes an audio DAC and has a 3.5mm audio jack. This is listed as a headphone socket.
- It came well packaged, with everything you need (even a HDMI and DP leads!). Easy connection.
- Also one last thing the screen needs some usb ports that are easily accessible.
- Easy setup, great size 35", picture quality is spot on.
- One cable and everything on it - that's awesome.
- A large number of USB ports gives me good connectivity.
- Connected via displayport works perfectly giving me 100hz refresh rate.
- Don't even bother unpacking the supplied HDMI and/or Mini Display cable, they're utterly rubbish and don't even support the specs required for this monitor to work properly.
ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
ASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ