Product Comparison: AOC U2777PQU vs AOC U2790PQU
- 4K is so much better than conventional displays - I will never buy 1080p anymore.
- The upscaling works really well, lifting normal HD content to a higher perceived resolution.
- The refresh rate is decent and the picture good.
- I am not primarily a gamer and use them mainly for picture editing, web browsing and generally functional tasks and I am very happy with picture quality and performance.
- These are very bright monitor and I run at about 40% brightness most of the time.
- The most amazing quality screen. 4k at 27" looks great.
- 27 inches monitor is a perfect size for picture editing.
- The sharpness on this U2790PQU is excellent, as it should be with this resolution.
- The picture is amazing and very clear. Screen refresh rate is sufficient for my purposes.
- The refresh rate is not enough for a comfortable game play.
- The picture quality is really good. No backlight bleed, excellent uniformity and colours. It even supports up to 75hz.
- Back-light is reasonably uniform. IPS is very good!
- Very bright, which fantastic for well-lit environments.
- Full 4K clarity with great contrast, responsiveness and colour.
- The picture is washed out and colours are weak. No amount of adjustment could quite alleviate the weird green/blue/pale tint to the picture.
- This monitor is great, beautiful color image and sharp.
- The colour and sharpness of this monitor is fantastic as well as having a huge screen area to work with.
- The clarity and sharpness of the screen is perfect.
- Great picture, the colours look great and the picture quality is perfect.
- The picture quality for this monitor is excellent, no dead pixels.
- Construction of the screen and stand is solid and sleek, but it is the picture that impresses.
- The monitor is sturdy and the stand gives the monitor a good little swivel which can help with different viewing angles horizontally.
- The sound from the built-in speakers is very crisp and clear.
- The pivot function turned out to be very useful and very easy to handle.
- My main gripe with these though is the position of the VESA mount holes.
- Built-in speakers are great enough for a monitor speakers.
- The build quality is solid, The base is large without taking up a lot of desk space.
- The control buttons for adjusting on screen menu work fine, no problems in using them.
- Picture quality is excellent once you tinker with brightness, contrast and sharpness.
- Built-in speakers is not good quality for such a price.
- The connectors are fine and its very easy to set up.
- I like that it provides a variety of options for connecting.
- The connection is stable and also I can connect several devices at once.
- It’s very difficult to get to the connectors, so it’s difficult to connect.
- When I connect via hdmi cable, the image starts to disappear every 5 minutes.
- Dual HDMI inputs so I can connect my desktop and laptop at the same time.
- Picks up the connection instantly and I must say the quality of the screen is brilliant.
- Excellent picture quality and value for money. I have connected to my laptop via HDMI and images are crisp and sharp.
- I easily connect the phone using USB and charge it and watch the video.
- The monitor provides an excellent choice for connection.