Product Comparison: AOC I2490PXQU vs AOC I2490VXQ
- The resolution at 1920 x 1080 is fantastic, and the screen is Matt finished.
- The ultra high refresh rate and quad hd resolution seems to be a great combination for the first-person shooter type games he enjoys.
- Impressive 1920 X 1080 resolution within a modest 24-inch screen size.
- This monitor has a truley beautiful high resolution which made every detail crystal clear.
- The quality of the resolution was very impressive.
- Excellent quality and not excessively heavy. Resolution perfect.
- This monitor also amplifies the quality of some videos that were filmed on low resolution devices. Good resolution.
- It is 24 inches, 1080p. Has speakers and can be overclocked to 75Hz.
- Fantastic monitor. I purchased this because I wanted a relatively cheap 24 inch monitor that was frameless.
- I play a lot of Simulator games and watch a lot of media and the 60Hz 1080P IPS Panel does this well for the price.
- The colours with a little tweaking are good.
- The angles are fine for me.
- The monitor is large, the colours are fantastic!
- The screen has perfect colour accuracy.
- The colours and viewing angles are not great.
- Vibrant colours and great viewing angles.
- I have never had an IPS monitor before so maybe the excitement of richer colours is what makes this purchase for me.
- Broader colour range, with more realistic colours, and great viewing angles.
- You get great colours, viewing angles, and gaming refresh and response without any of the issues.
- The picture is not very bright and the colours have no vibrantcy to them at all.
- Good Flicker-Free Technology. Backlight panel, reducing flickering light levels.
- Adapting your AOC monitor to your needs with cool adjustable stand.
- The back of the stand has a headphone hanger which is a nice feature.
- The monitor also has a nice feature jack for your headphones.
- Built-in speakers are very good, loud, best.
- I found the colours to be fine after some messing with the settings.
- There are 3 levels to this settings, but I find the lowest to just make everything just pop on the screen abit nicer and be alot clearer.
- The last actual feature to mention are the on-board speakers. Yes, it has built-in speakers.
- The two speakers are located on the lower back of the monitor and are rear firing.
- The single control mini-joystick is cheap plastic and does not always turn off immediately.
- It was easy to unpack and connect to my pc.
- I have connected my xbox one to it via hdmi.
- The connection types support sound, i like it.
- Works on AMD cards over both HDMI and Display Port.
- The product also came with some high-quality cables for use (HDMI and DisplayPort).
- There is a standard power cord and both a HDMI and VGA cable in the box.
- The power connection is also dodgy. The cable has to be pushed in quite hard and at just the right angle to actually provide power to the monitor.
- When I connect to my laptop via HDMI, the sound is routed to the speakers on the monitor.
- That monitor also had a loose connection to its power chord.
- When I plugged it into my computer, via HDMI, it looked terrible.