Product Comparison: AOC G2590VXQ vs AOC G2460VQ6
- Full 1920 x 1080 resolution supported. I like it.
- I highly recommend this monitor to anyone who isn’t ready to move to higher resolution displays.
- Resolution is good - yes, you can get higher, but you'll pay a lot more to do it, and this is more than acceptable for most multimedia uses.
- Refresh rate is also pretty good.
- No real ghosting to speak of, contrast seems excellent, resolution of finer details.
- The resolution is perfectly fine and means anyone is going to be cranking those settings to max pretty much permanently.
- I use it and the general resolution looks amazing.
- For me, 1080p is the best resolution for gaming.
- Higher refresh and resolution compared to old monitor.
- Fantastic Freesync 1080p monitor for this price.
- What surprised me is this TN panel has better colors than my old FullbHD LG IPS panel.
- Colours seem good, as does responsiveness.
- The picture is a great size and fills the frame nicely.
- The screen quality is really good, it displays colours crisply and has a nice thin bezel.
- This display out of the box is okay, but it’s colours are washed out and the screen is too bright.
- Great Colors, Quite Bright, looks very nice, and has the added feature of FREESYNC.
- Really love this monitor. It has good colors and crisp image.
- Nice picture quality for TN panel.
- I am always amazed by the colour quality.
- They have a little trouble with contrast and colours however.
- Needed a monitor that was capable of freesync and this doesn't disappoint. It's a great budget gaming monitor.
- Doing the job for gaming and love the sync feature to stop tearing issues.
- It has additional feature like dual speaker with decent quality.
- AOC have developed a fantastic, budget friendly display with FreeSync technology.
- Features are modest compared to pricier models.
- Nice little feature I picked up on is it will default its output to wear it can pick up a signal.
- Great response time, Freesync and up to 75hz.
- 24" gaming monitor with Freesync running at 75mhz, i like it.
- I ordered another one as Freesync was a big plus for me at this price.
- The built in speakers are not the best but I have heard worse, I usually use headphones anyway.
- There are plenty of ports to connect to your PC, the screen quality is really good.
- Connectivity options are good and the price is reasonable.
- All of the connection sockets face vertically down at the back of the monitor.
- It comes with one in the box, along with an HDMI and one EU, one UK power cord.
- Switching from display port to HDMI Takes a solid 3/4 minutes before anything is displayed.
- Although this is a great monitor, bright clarity and fantastic connectivity.
- I had to use the HDMI cable that came with the monitor to connect to my console and the DisplayPort to my computer. Easy connect.
- The cables that come with this monitor are approximately 180cm in length (VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI and a 3.5mm jack Audio cable). Good connection.
- They are easy to set up, supports dvi, HDMI and displayport and comes with all needed cables.
- Comes with a displayport and HDMI cable in the box which is an added bonus.