Product Comparison: AOC G2590PX vs AOC G2590FX
- It runs very well and the 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time is fantastic.
- If you want to play over 60 FPS or not have to deal with tearing then this is definitely worth a look.
- The refresh rate is 144hz as described, the audio is actually pretty decent and a very nice surprise was that this monitor supports G-Sync.
- The colours are amazing and gaming wise the 144hz+ G-sync compatible is just amazing.
- For around a 24inch monitor, it is quite small and you may find multi-tasking with multiple tabs quite hard
- This is honestly one of the best budget 144hz monitors out there.
- Outstanding monitor with true 144hz and 1ms response time.
- This 144hz HD monitor is a great choice for those want their first proper gaming monitor.
- Fast monitor for gaming, amazing 144Hz refresh rate.
- After setting it to 144hz and adding my own configurations it runs smoothly.
- Viewing angles are OK considering it's a TN panel.
- Once it's properly setup, you can get colours to look quite natural.
- The monitor does can get very bright if you want it to.
- The monitor is very bright but the black levels are quite high when brightness is turned up.
- The display was surprisingly impressive, held up pretty well against my other IPS monitor in picture quality.
- Viewing angles are good, colours are not perfect but that's the trade off for this type of panel.
- It's a TN panel but looks really good if you change some colour settings.
- The color quality is good, and blacks are actually black if you set luminance low enough and crank the contrast up.
- Colour accuracy is not perfect. Black is lighter than usual.
- The screens colour and light balance out the box are very washed out.
- Easy to use button to adjust colors (i upped the brightness).
- Monitor has a really thin bezel for sides and top.
- The thin bezel has made it super easy to line up my monitors, an amazing monitor for a multi monitor setup.
- Inbuilt speakers are quite quiet and have very little bass.
- For the size of the monitor i think the base is quite small.
- It has a gorgeous design with the display going right to the edges.
- The cable management hole in the stand is a nice bonus and the directional stick behind the monitor is a great.
- Intuitive alternative joystick to buttons on the side of the monitor.
- The nvidia supported gsync / freesync is great bonus.
- AMD Freesync and Nvidia G-Sync works just as intended.
- It will run at 144Hz through both HDMI and Display Port.
- USB and audio jack passthrough are very useful and has a port specifically for charging USB devices.
- The USB hub is a decent addition and lets you connect things to your PC through the monitor or just charge small device.
- It offers x2 HDMI x1 display port and x1 D-sub which is fairly big amount.
- I find the USB hub very useful as I can connect and charge little devices.
- I like how this have several types of port DP, HDMI and VGA.
- After a bit of tweaking i got it to be able to switch from my pc's display port to my ps4's hdmi with a few clicks.
- Easy to connect and both, DP and HDMI provide 144Hz.
- DisplayPort can not always work when first connecting.
- The monitor is good but one of the hdmi ports started giving me fuzzy stuff on my screen.