Product Comparison: AOC G2460PF vs ASUS VG248QE
- Item is brilliant 144hz display good colours.
- 1ms response time. The monitor feels nice and snappy.
- Great picture and performance.
- That this is one of the cheapest 144 Hz monitors does mean it will not be good at most things, but will do well for fast-paced gaming.
- 1080p on a 24" monitor is about as high as I'd go for size. Anything larger and the pixels will just be too much.
- I'm using this for my recently built gaming PC. It is awesome! The response time, the refresh rate, oh man.
- The monitor looks great. I love the size and how crisp everything looks. I use it for gaming and as soon as I started it made the game look a hundred times better.
- This monitor is amazing. 144hz and 1ms response times. I back ordered it and considering the price I paid it was well worth the wait.
- 1ms response time, 144hz refresh rate, great color display and constrast ratio, are just some of the features that this screen brags about.
- The mounting is fantastic, the display is vibrant, the refresh rate is fantastic (I've never seen a refresh rate at 144Hz), and the response time is exactly what a FPS gamer wants.
- Work super well. The colours could be better but for the price it's perfect. If youre upgrading from a 60hz monitor this will absolutely kick its ass.
- The color balance setup is very nice as well, there are guide out there (use google) to get the perfect color settings that fit what you want.
- The colors were surprisingly good. I put it next to my AOC Agon and thought it looked significantly better. I couldn't get the Agon calibrated to compare. Brightness was good.
- Unfortunately had a dead pixel but it was refurbed.
- Color are super washed out before calibration.
- Once again asus has hit it out of the park with this monitor. The picture quality is awesome an very crisp. Was easy to set up. The price was excellent an would highly recommend this monitor.
- Exactly what I want from a 144hz 24'' monitor. People say that the color contrast is not as great as they would like, but for the price and 144hz, the pros greatly outweigh the cons.
- Everthing is so bright, sharp and clear. Not to mention BIG. Images in the landscape format look great as is, and to view portrait format images I simply rotate the monitor ninety degrees.
- From stock, the coloring and the contrast arent the best, but that is easily fixable with just a little bit of fine tuning and looking up other peoples setups.
- Good monitor but colors washed out, and had a blue pixel, im waiting to get refunded.
- Works great, excellent price over new and no marks to indicate it was refurbished.
- Good floor on Freesync framerate- This monitor will allow for Freesync to stay enabled as low as 35 FPS, which is better than some more expensive displays that I have seen.
- The monitor menu is reasonably easy to use and has a wide range of settings, not much else to say.
- The monitor has the mount similar to most gaming monitors at this price point, allows for a wide range of adjustments.
- Freesync works perfectly with an RTX 2060.
- No problems, good adjustment options, easy to navigate settings.
- I bought two of these monitors and the colors look great with some fine adjustments. I really like the mobility of the stands. Tilt motion and able to spin into portrait mode.
- The monitor setup was very easy. It is hooked up to an iMac mini. The first thing I notice is the text is not all that sharp. I guess I am rather spoiled by retina displays. I love the height adjustment and the rotation ability.
- It can swivel, tilt, and stuff. Only thing it can't do is give you a full body massage. Its perfect in all my uses.
- The sound from the built-in speakers is good too. I am very pleased with this purchase!
- Monitor has a USB hub built in to the right side of the display, can't comment too much as I have a larger one my desk I use instead.
- 144 Hz while using DisplayPort 1.2, large screen, multiple video inputs (DP, HDMI, DVI-D, and even VGA), two 3.5 mm audio jacks (black and lime green), and a USB 2.0 hub with 4 ports.
- Colors are good for a TN panel. Has a range of connection options.
- It has tons of connection options in the back for USB and speaker output. I've had zero problems with it!
- Comes with HDMI, DisplayPort, and a downstream USB which made it easy to connect my web cam.
- This monitor has everything to offer right out the box with cables that you need to connect to your graphics card. I really like the height adjustment feature that most entry monitors dont have.
- Has a HDMI, DVI, and old school VGA connection. HDMI worked great, basically plug and play. Great price and great quality!
- VGA... the two HDMI ports are a plus but I would have liked to see a DVI-D or Displayport here, that would have made this monitor future proof in my opinion.
- The DVI-D port needed very careful alignment and the male end needed to be very tightly fastened down. This indicates that the port itself was poorly manufactured, but still functional.
- First of all I had to replace my monitor because it had some sort of connection issue, when I turned it on I would get static(noise).