Product Comparison: AOC G2260VWQ6 vs ASUS VP228HE
- Good quality screen with good resolution.
- If you want freesync to work over 60 fps (and have a vsync at 75hz) you have to install the beta driver of the screen.
- To enable the full 75hz Freesync capabilities however, you need to download the driver from the AOC website or from the supplied CD.
- Great as a gaming screen. 1ms response time, Display port, 75hz refresh.
- Great gaming 1080p monitor, AOC is a very reputable brand, can't go wrong.
- It is full HD capable, having a native and maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080p.
- The quality is fantastic at 4K, and you can run games at lower resolutions and have no problems.
- For all professionals who need a working resolution in Full HD.
- This monitor will only display in either 4K or 1080p Full HD!
- One of the interesting qualities of 4k resolution is there is little or no need for Anti-Aliasing in games.
- Good colors and good contrast (for a TN panel).
- The colors are vibrant and pretty.
- Really like the monitor, you can really tune the colors to your liking.
- Colours are vivid, the menu to change the brightness, contrast etc.
- I don't usually like TN panels but this one is pretty good vibrant colour accurate.
- The colors and overall options to customize are average at best.
- So far its a really nice Monitor nice and bright and vibrant colors.
- The display is great, nice colors and sharp.
- A great monitor for the money, good color and even the stand is easy to tilt.
- This is amazing, the quality is eye popping, colors are accurate and vibrant and its just pure eye candy.
- The high refresh rate and FreeSync capabilities are great features that really make this display a good one.
- AMD Freesync as you’d expect works flawlessly.
- It does support Freesync, which is cool. It does also have that fast 1ms response time. That is good.
- Good features and quality for the money.
- I personally love the red strip underneath the bottom bezzel which is a nod to its included Freesync feature.
- Fantastic for gaming - the vivid pixel option greatly enhances the detail on your screen.
- It automatically turns itself on, and to the correct input when you turn on a device connected to it.
- Nice features like blue light filters and modes etc.
- Solidly built, it has enough features to make it very attractive for the price.
- There are also anti blue light features.
- I have it connected via HDMI and it gives an excellent picture.
- It has HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA connections. Easy connect.
- Easy to mount on monitor arms and with reasonable connectivity.
- It does not come with cables for each connection.
- The cable that came with the monitor connecting to the pc was relatively short, so I ended up getting a replacement.
- Connected to my iMac via a usb-c to hdmi lead. Easy connect.
- On the plus side it has VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs so you should have no problems connecting your device.
- Connected to my laptop via HDMI, this does an excellent job.
- Connected to my laptop as a second (now Main) screen, works perfectly, came in a perfect condition. Would recommend it for everyone.
- Only issues I have with this product is that the HDMI port is slightly loose.