Product Comparison: AOC AG352UCG6 vs Acer Predator Z35P
- The resolution when connected to DP is great. Clear picture, good response times, etc.
- I wanted to upgrade my graphics without a new graphics card purchase, so I decided on a higher resolution.
- The resolution makes the text crisp and easier to read.
- The resolution is in the perfect spot for me and I'm very happy with everything on the monitor.
- Great resolution, black is black, refresh etc.
- I have have had no issues playing games on its 3440x1440p resolution and it looks absolutely incredible.
Acer Predator Z35P
- Beautiful display. This is my first curved monitor, and I can honestly say I love it!
- My monitor came with no dead pixels! The display is gorgeous for gaming.
- Nice display! USB hub is great and the headphone hanger is a nice touch.
- The display is very sharp and clear at its default rate of 100 hz with static images.
- The display settings adjustments are easy and work great.
- Like most people I do notice some back-light bleeding in the upper left and right corners of the screen at certain viewing angles and with darker backgrounds.
- On the bottom of the monitor comes with a cool feature that changes the dimming of the screen based on the lighting in your room.
- The features are pretty great. A variety of inputs and the size is perfect.
- The features and overall picture quality are great and in my opinion worth the price.
- Shadow Control. Basically what this does is make the dark areas brighter. This is definitely a great feature in games, especially most FPSs.
- The QuickSwitch controller is a very nice feature.
- A negative of the stand is that the forward arms protrude far forward on your desk, as well as behind the monitor.
- I love playing games on this, and HDR is able to be turned on when connected to the HDMI input.
- I used DPI as my connection and I run games at 1440p.
- I have this connected to an eGPU and my MacBook Pro, and this monitor is gorgeous.
- The monitor comes with a remote that can be connect to a USB port on back of the monitor.
- I tried two different DisplayPort cables to no avail, then two different HDMI cables to no avail.
Acer Predator Z35P