Product Comparison: AOC AG322QC4 vs AOC AG322QCX
- Fantastic monitor with a extremely good 32" screen, excellent QA.
- Pleased with this 32", though it is huge compared with my previous 24" ips monitor.
- This monitor is supports a 144hz refresh rate, and is in general quite nice.
- Unfortunately the panel seems to be too slow for 144 Hz which results in very noticeable ghosting/black smearing issues.
- It supports ~144 only on 1080p and ~60 on 1440p. That was very dissapointing.
- The resolution and refresh rates were exactly what I needed.
- This a great monitor, great resolution and gaming performance is great.
- GEFORCE Experience does optimize Diablo at a higher resolution. And, it works just fine.
- Pixel density here is nuts. It feels like a 4k panel because of the screen size and resolution.
- 13” MacBook Pros do not display correct resolution on these monitors.
- I have tested in CS GO and i got no screen tearing or ghosting at all.
- There is a lot to like, the brightness and constrast are very nice.
- The image quality is great with great colour reproduction and the 144hz refresh rate coupled with freesync makes gaming great.
- Quality seems pretty good and I have done a bit of gameplay with quake champions and no ghosting visible to my aged eyes.
- There is some ghosting in very specific circuimstances which is expected due to it being a VA panel.
- Super crips images and really nice details in games.
- Color quality out of the box very much suprised me for a TN panel.
- Great monitor, wonderful display, fast refresh, amazing warranty, and great price.
- Great picture quality, brightness and colors.
- Performance is great, and color out of the box was good enough I didn't bother with calibration.
- The bezels are very thin and FreeSync 2 support is great.
- Great on-screen menu and an easy power button that doubles as a toggle to navigate monitor menus easily.
- Freesync2 HDR in games is absolutely mind-blowing and completely enhances gaming experiences.
- The stand is great and sturdy offering height and tilt adjustment but no pivot.
- HDR is good to have, even though it is not HDR 1000, as it makes the coulours more vibrant in games that support it.
- Note that windows has a blue reduction feature if you need it. This screen is amazing while playing Diablo III and Assassin Creed Origin.
- Works with Gsync. Pre-configured color profiles for gamers.
- I love this a decent g-sync/freesync compatible monitor with higher than 60Hz refresh rate and good colors for a reasonable price.
- Nice monitor. Built in speaker is not so loud.
- This monitor is advertised as G Sync compatible but from my use it has flickering frequently enough to warrant it unusable.
- You will have to use the included displayport cable to get the full 144hz refresh rate. And it's works amazing.
- Displayport Cable & HDMI provided, Plug 'n' Play setup.
- Pack of connections ports, with some placed on the sides, not only back.
- Easy to connect and adjust everything in this minotor.
- Easy to get 144Hz with provided DisplayPort. Improved my game experience a lot.
- Tested with multiple dp cables and video card ports, i really like this easy connection.
- The picture is awesome with a large range of options for fine tuning the picture quality. Lots of different ports.
- I connected a monitor to both pc's and they worked.
- Just goes black randomly, I have swapped the display port cable out and reinstalled drivers and the issue still persists.
- Monitor just randomly loses signal, have switched display port cables and still persists.