Product Comparison: AOC AG241QG vs AOC AG241QX
- For gaming it is incredible. Going from a 1080p 60hz monitor to 1440p 144hz it is just amazing.
- Running 2k Res looks amazing, the 165Hz makes for a smooth and enjoying experience.
- The monitor is exactly what is advertised a 1440p high refresh rate monitor perfect for gaming.
- I think i've found the monitor for me, it looks absolutely stunning running at 144hz (maybe 165hz if youre lucky). 1440p resolution is a great res too.
- The picture looks more blurry on this 1440p monitor, than it does on my 1080p monitor.
- I bought this monitor because it was the only one featuring 24" size and 1440p/144hz picture.
- Refresh rate is high. Remember to change this in geforce control panel.
- The 1440p resolution at 24" screen size means a hearty amount of pixel density, lending to sharper images.
- 144hz is an actual bomb for gaming, higher frame rates combined with freesync lends to some seriously smooth gameplay.
- 1440p is a nice upgrade from 1080p. Many things will become more smaller such as desktop icons and text, but I did not have an issue.
- Good screen quality and colours for a TN panel monitor.
- There is nearly no ghosting and the colours are great for a TN panel.
- The image quality is good for a TN. Colors a bright and vivid.
- With it being a TN panel the colours are not amazing.
- Very odd anti-glare coating that some people claim blurs the image.
- Very good monitor, perfect for gaming, great colours and good angles.
- Crisp, crystal clear picture full of bright and vivid colors.
- No glow - I can play long with 100% brightness and my eyes don't hurt.
- Colour is good for TN with full 8 bit vs the usual 6+FRC, contrast is a little weak but certainly not bad.
- The only drawback of this one is anti-glare coating - which makes bright (white) pictures grainy.
- Quality finish and nice aesthetics of the monitor and stand.
- It's got g-sync na possible to run at 165hz when overclocked.
- The stand is almost fully solid metal, so the complete unit is quite heavy.
- The G-Sync function, well, this is what you'll be buying the monitor for, and I can say that it is absolutely worth it.
- The speakers sound garbage, would recommend getting external speakers if you consider this monitor.
- Superb external controller for quick changes of modes.
- Have a FreeSync which gives me smooth gameplay in most of modern games.
- Pixel response is very good, with the speed on the medium setting providing the lowest blur/ghosting with no nasty overshoot.
- Control on height and angle is really good, it also has a arrow showing the height of the screen in case you need to move the monitor.
- The base of the monitor doesn't stick out too much at all and delivers the support it needs.
- Setup was very easy, plug it in with displayport and USB cable to the PC.
- Very nice monitor. Pairs well with my other peripherals I have going on.
- Lots of ports! Beautiful design, I'm very happy with it.
- There are a few minor extras on the monitor like a headphone hook, USB 3.0 ports, and a microphone in socket.
- The DP cable that comes with the monitor only works in a one direction.
- Great positioning of USB ports and inputs you don't have to go under the screen in order to plug HDMI cable or USB stick in.
- This screen comes with every possible type of cable which is very rare but good.
- This is the only 1440p, 144hz monitor with Displayport worth getting.
- Has multiple inputs like hdmi and dp, it also has usb ports that are power so useful for charging phones.
- It came with all the ports you could ever need. HDMI, DisplayPort, DVi, both UK and European power connections, audio cables for the speakers.