Product Comparison: Alienware AW3418DW vs Alienware AW3418HW
- The 120Hz refresh rate with G-Sync is extremely smooth and performs very well on my RTX 2080.
- I was using was a 144hz monitor and although a downgrade to the refresh rate to 120hz I really didn't notice any difference.
- 100-120Hz is enough in most games with the settings on ultra settings.
- Really immersive game experience, and the 3440x1440 is a game changer for work productivity.
- 3440x1440 is pretty demanding and even a 2080TI will need some games knocking down in graphics quality if you want to maintain 100-120fps.
- Good balance of FPS with ~144Hz vs Resolution 1080p.
- Great monitor. Playing all games on ultra at 144+ and it’s as smooth as butter.
- Great product, great 32 inch monitor with great quality picture.
- 2560 x 1080 resolution at 144hz (OC’s to 165hz) with G-Sync runs just about any game smoothly with no screen tearing.
- Super picture quality very complete 2560 x 1080 resolution.
- The extra field of vision is very handy in the fps I've played and strategy games benefit from the extra space as well.
- Picture quality is amazing and back light bleed for this type of panel isn't too bad.
- The monitor being a IPS display was a great choice for this ultrawide, as I do digital art and game casually this display ticks my boxes.
- The colour reproduction is great and the display is generally very vibrant.
- Its a 21 : 9 display which means most films and YouTube videos aren't "fullscreen", its something to get used to having black bars on the side.
- The curved screen creates an immersive experience. Brilliant graphics.
- Really impressed with this monitor. Colors are full and vibrant.
- 21:9 ratio with curve is easy on the eyes, helps with a little longer game play.
- 21:9 screens are close to perfect with no letterboxing.
- Monitor 21:9 that becomes excellent even in the workplace. Possible to change the various presets on the game scene
- G-Sync, search it up, it is amazing game changer comes with this monitor.
- G-sync works well, and you have only to install the monitor drivers or it won't work properly!
- This beast is perfect. Games like a champ, displays movies in Native, and multitasks workloads effortlessly.
- The RGB is good, can be configured or switched off completely.
- The stand for the monitor is probably the only bad thing I can say about it, as it's very big and heavy.
- Best monitor I've used for gaming - Gsync works like a dream with nearly no setup.
- Very well made and with g sync built in works amazing.
- The build, the materials everything about this monitor just screams quality.
- Love the G-sync and 144hz that I was waiting for to favor the fluidity (I play a lot at fps).
- Unhappily there is no built-in speakers. Could be the best monitor.
- It support HDMI as well as Display Port and it comes with USB and audio sockets.
- If you have HDMI input you can connect speakers/headphone through the monitor.
- Has a lot of connections port so I don't need to bother about adapters.
- It has displayport, HDMI, lot of usb and additional 3.5 out.
- This monitor will not let you play Xbox one x in 1440p so if you want to use HDMI for XBOX One X stay away going to be returned.
- There is an 3.5mm audio jack just under the screen.
- I love all the ports, I am using all of them with no issues.
- Use the displayport to obtain the 144hz. Thankfully it placed convenient as the HDMI.
- HDMI is probably more ideal for lower devices such as gaming consoles.
- No USB-C input for compatible Apple devices.