Product Comparison: Acer XF240H vs BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- The high refresh rate monitor perfect for gaming.
- I think i've found the monitor for me, it looks absolutely stunning running at 144hz
- The picture quality for this monitor is excellent, no dead pixels.
- Well built, looks fantastic and really helps my eyes. Needed something very sharp.
- Set the panel at 144hz and everything seems to run butter smooth.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P
- Brilliant quality, colorful picture monitor with excellent features.
- Colours as for TN are good, better than my previous screen.
- Even though the monitor panel isnt a IPS panel the picture quality is fine.
- Only thing i don't like is that it's a TN panel so yeah colors are not the best.
- The panel's picture quality is incredibly disapointing, even compared with some other TN panels I own.
- I really really liked the monitor stand that came with this as it is very sturdy while offering very customization screen positioning.
- Very easy to adjust height of the screen and angle.
- It has some brilliant features such as a dynamic brightness mode that will match the the dark and bright areas.
- Quality finish and nice aesthetics of the monitor and stand.
- The stand is almost fully solid metal, so the complete unit is quite heavy.
- It is easy on the eyes for long periods because it does not flicker and has blue light reduction as an option.
- Great product! It has a lot of connections and for gaming is fantastic!
- The monitor has bunch of connections ports and can be easily connected to PC/PS4/Xbox.
- Use this monitor to play CSGO. Connection through displayport were easy.
- Love that monitor has buit-in ports for headphones.
- Settings can be confusing to first setup as the hdmi ports mixed with an elgato capture card can prove very tricky for pc recording.
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P