Product Comparison: Samsung UE55MU7000TXXU vs Samsung UE55MU8000
- The UHD 4K picture when playing my 4k blu ray discs is fantastic.
- Can hardly tell the difference between an up scaled Blu-ray movie disc and an actual '4K' Blu-ray movie disc.
- This is an excellent viewing experience, the picture quality is one of the best I have seen for a 4k ultra HD TV.
- This 55" 4K HDR Samsung TV provides an outstanding picture performance for an extremely attractive price.
- The MU7000 features UHD upscaling software, which does an impressive job of taking a non-4K signal, and making the image shaper, cleaner and overall more satisfying.
- Bought this a month ago and it's working great. Looking forward to BB world cup matches in 4k.
- 4K Netflix streaming via the native app is flawless, and the same goes for YouTube and gaming.
- The quality of 2K God of War and 4K Far Cry 5 (via PC) is truly something to behold.
- HDR streaming is impressive through amazon video. It does not require much initial setup to get the best picture possible.
- I would unquestionably recommend this TV to anyone looking for a mid to high end 4K HDR TV.
- Amazing picture quality, colours so vibrant. Easy to install.
- Great quality sound and picture, very thin and lightweight.
- Picture quality is awesome and the detail you get on it is second to none.
- The picture quality is superb.
- HDR 1000 makes movie come to its real life. Worth its price tag.
- This is without a doubt the finest television that we have ever owned. Great picture.
- Beautiful picture. I simply cant say enough good things about it.
- Love the picture quality. Excellent for gaming.
- Great TV for this money, picture quality for me ok, design is amazing specially metal frame around screen, quality of everything very good.
- This TV had a great picture and is easy to operate.
- Excellent TV, great picture and sound.
- The digital optical connection on the TV allows me to use my sound bar, the TV speakers are OK.
- Speakers are clear and loud. Easy to setup and use.
- The TVs sound system will more than suffice for most people, it can get incredibly loud without distortion for a TV.
- Great looking TV, great picture and good sound
- The first television that did not need a sound bar.
- Easy to set up and use. Sound quality very good.
- Sound Only partly tested, I use the Sonos Playbar and 2 surround speakers so only used the TV sound briefly when setting up, but it seemed OK compared to most TV's.
- The audio was better than my previous Samsung products, but this was enhanced with the addition of a Samsung sound bar.
- Sound quality is very good. Can totally recommend.
- With the one connect box this is the easiest system to setup.
- TV mounted well to the mounting kit and all connections pass through the wall with just the power and the communication cable. This is such a great idea with the hub.
- There were only 2 wires from the TV and they were hidden inside the R leg for seamless wiring. The Connect One Box made handling the wires even easier.
- All connections are outsourced to an external 'One Connect box' that has 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs, each with 4K/60p and HDCP 2.2 support.
- Interface is fast and responsive, the smart tv side works really well.
- The connection to the internet is very good and the apps work good.
- Very easy to set up and works well with WiFi and Bluetooth connections.
- Out the back of the TV is the power lead and a single connection lead leading to the one connection box for four hdmi connections, all plugged in and ready for switch on.
- The TV's native (downloadable) Netflix, Amazon Prime, NowTV and Plex apps have removed the need for my Amazon Firestick, freeing up both a USB and HDMI port.
- Love the speed of TV to access everything (USB Devices, or browsing, settings) for use couple month never freeze or something like that.