Product Comparison: Samsung UE49MU7070T vs Samsung UE55MU7000TXXU
- The 4K picture is amazing. The remote easily paired with my Samsung sound system.
- I replaced my Panasonic Plasma TV with this model Samsung. The picture quality is far superior to the Panasonic, (probably because of UHD).
- I only have a few test sources of 4K or HDR, but these looked fantastic, and also the 1080p upscaling is so good that you will want to rewatch your blu-ray collection!
- The picture quality from streamed UHD 4K and 1080 sources is fantastic and regular broadcast tv is excellent as well.
- The 4K on Netflix is unbelievable. The tv links well with the home cinema system I already had.
- The UHD 4K picture when playing my 4k blu ray discs is fantastic.
- Can hardly tell the difference between an up scaled Blu-ray movie disc and an actual '4K' Blu-ray movie disc.
- This is an excellent viewing experience, the picture quality is one of the best I have seen for a 4k ultra HD TV.
- This 55" 4K HDR Samsung TV provides an outstanding picture performance for an extremely attractive price.
- The MU7000 features UHD upscaling software, which does an impressive job of taking a non-4K signal, and making the image shaper, cleaner and overall more satisfying.
- Good selection of settings for customization. Great picture, color, clarity etc.
- The picture and everything about it is perfect. Set up was simple.
- AMAZING picture, easy hook-up. I am so satisfied with this TV that I would have happily paid MSRP!
- Great colors and super slim. Love the one connect wall mounting is a breeze with hookups.
- Great TV with fantastic design of apps and easy to use. Picture quality is great. Wonderful TV for me.
- Amazing picture quality, colours so vibrant. Easy to install.
- Great quality sound and picture, very thin and lightweight.
- Picture quality is awesome and the detail you get on it is second to none.
- The picture quality is superb.
- HDR 1000 makes movie come to its real life. Worth its price tag.
- More than acceptable sound power and quality. Thank you Samsung; nice work!
- We have watched recorded movies from cable, OnDemand movies and streamed from Amazon. All with great picture and sound.
- The sound is really good and the picture is so realistic that it seems 3D.
- I really like this tv. Both picture and sound quality are great.
- SmartTV features make this a quality product. Sound is average but enough for me.
- Excellent TV, great picture and sound.
- The digital optical connection on the TV allows me to use my sound bar, the TV speakers are OK.
- Speakers are clear and loud. Easy to setup and use.
- The TVs sound system will more than suffice for most people, it can get incredibly loud without distortion for a TV.
- Great looking TV, great picture and good sound
- I am so pleased with my new TV. Love the quick connect.
- Fired it up and it found my cable box on HDMI 1, labeled it and went right to it. Next I turned on my blue-ray, it found it on HDMI2, labeled it and went to it. BAMM! Set-up done that fast.
- Furthermore the interface and the applications are great and work wonderfully.
- The connections are simplified with the remote connection device and the wires are hidden from view.
- You can connect a usb harddrive/multi station with videos and tv will play them.
- With the one connect box this is the easiest system to setup.
- TV mounted well to the mounting kit and all connections pass through the wall with just the power and the communication cable. This is such a great idea with the hub.
- There were only 2 wires from the TV and they were hidden inside the R leg for seamless wiring. The Connect One Box made handling the wires even easier.
- All connections are outsourced to an external 'One Connect box' that has 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs, each with 4K/60p and HDCP 2.2 support.
- Interface is fast and responsive, the smart tv side works really well.