Product Comparison: LG 55UK6300PLB vs LG 55UK6470PLC
- Lovely screen, purchased this for our bedroom few months ago.. my wife loves the smart tv features.. amazing colours and great slim remote control!
- Brilliant tv. Bought for my 62 year old mother as she does like her LG TVs this was perfect for her she loves it. Arrived when it said it would. Good packaging , no issues with the screen.
- Application support is definitely good which has the build-in LG store. You can find YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, etc.
- We love this product. Wall mounted with tilt mount. Ordered extra long power lead as LG one too short. Great picture. SMART controls easy.
- The TV simply refused to automatically find the correct settings for the XBOX.
- I have had this TV for nearly 12 months. Great TV so easy to use, pound for pound it's the best TV I have had.
- Had it about 5 months now. Had no problems, nice picture. Easy setup. Happy with my TV.
- I bought this TV a few days ago but I'm already delighted with this TV, the best I had ever! Highly Recommended!
- After researching what TV is more suitable for me I bought this one, and I don’t regret. This tv got a lot to offer. Very easy to install, great quality. Loving it.
- After 4 months of ownership the screen just went black and stopped working.
- Blacks are really dark and colours are bright and vibrant.
- No light bleeding as some other review claimed. No problem with using the on-screen keyboard.
- Colour and Picture quality - it is great comes with HDR, no complain at all.
- This LG TV for the excellent price is just what I needed to view HDR films, perfect size for my room and gives TV viewing in glorious colour whatever I watch.
- I can watch BT TV sports in ultra HD, Sky Q sports in Ultra HD, Apple 4K TV in HDR, and the rest.
- The picture is great, both colour and no flickering and brilliant with my PS3 & PS4, NIN Switch, Fire TV.
- Bought the tv from Currys, great picture quality, sound is ok, not the best but certainly not the worst.
- Received this TV a week ago it fits into our Lounge nicely and looks good with a sturdy stand, brilliant picture & sound.
- Love LG, great TV's and sound bar, easy to use. I have 3 TV's as they are very reliablle, great value for money and good picture and sound.
- When watching tv the picture quality isnt very good at all and when watching dark scenes the screen goes all pixelatex.
- Even the sound from the internal TV speakers is not bad with ultra surround sound, even though I use a sound bar for the immersive sound when watching films.
- A gift for my brother. Certainly an improvement over the old TV he had. The picture quality is great and even the sound is surprisingly good.
- This tv has all what I was looking for and more. Colour sound are all spot on.
- Great buy such fabulous value. I connected it to a lg soundbar through an optical cable and sound great.
- Brilliant picture and sound quality would definitely recommend!
- Have had the TV for four months now and have enjoyed the best summer sports viewing ever. Obvious improvement over full HD. Decent sound built-in.
- My phones connect too and the surround sound off TV on its own is awesome. Its a super hub.
- Replaces a very old 32”, picture very crisp but it’s the sound that’s really impressed me.
- As a hearing aid wearer I struggle to hear all words. The sound quality on this TV is superb.
- Very good quality picture and sound.Easy set up.Excellent value for money.
- Great tv with built in WiFi and apps, now tv, Netflix and amazon all work great with this tv.
- So easy to set up. All the connections I needed. Recommended.
- Optical sound link is useful to connect my sound bar.
- Don't seem to be able to completely disable overscan on HDMI inputs. I had to adapt my gpu settings to match which is not ideal.
- The only downside is that it had trouble connecting to his XBOX One S.
- Smart features are useful especially with photos from a memory stick. Netflix and Amazon included.
- For the price it is fantastic, bought for general viewing and PS4 so using a good hdmi cable and the picture is brilliant.
- The ability to connect a mouse via USB or use your phone as a touch pad really help when browsing the internet on the TV.
- We cannot connect our DVD player & recorder because the TV has no Scart & the DVD has no HDMI, which means we need to buy a new DVD player.
- The HDMI port has stopped working randomly, and as it's mounted to the wall I only have access to two of the three ports