Product Comparison: LG 43UK6300 vs LG 43UK6400PLF
- Screen looks weird, brightness is always dynamic and changes depending on what's on screen. Good response time.
- This is my first flat screen TV in my bedroom. It is just right and has a great picture.
- For the price, this LG model offers great functionality and picture quality. Remote and interactive screens are easy to navigate, and set up was easy.
- This screen is not as bright and color adjustment is not as I expected.
- The TV screen is shaky! Feels like someone else has returned it before.
- The screen quality is outstanding, HD 4K and once you've tried 4K, you'll never go back.
- Brilliant for viewing photos taken with my digital camera, as well as reviewing dash-cam footage which looks top notch on this screen.
- A super TV for the price. It really is! The screen is amazing. Very clear and beautiful picture.
- I found the picture quality very good indeed. The sound is reasonable, but nothing outstanding.
- Great picture. Sound was much better than expected. 4K looks really crisp. HD content scales up nicely.
- The colors are magnificent in high dynamic range (HDR 10 and HLG). I don’t know how they did it yet the colors are vivid and beautiful.
- It just look more lifelike and realistic and the setup is always straightforward and easy to tweak.
- Great picture quality especially when streaming hdr content. Great low input lag particularly when it comes to video game consoles.
- The picture looks great, better than my Samsung, even on old Sanford and Son from the 70s! Good interface, good picture, good price, couldn't ask for better.
- Setup for gaming requires research, takes a while. Colors are wildly inaccurate.
- The picture display can be adjusted using pre-set options or you can manually do it the old fashioned way in the main settings page to tailor it to your liking.
- Together with my 4K Apple TV, the picture quality is great.
- Good picture, easy set up, setting for prime and netflix. Does the job.
- Great picture and very easy to adjust and for a flat screen the sound is very adequate for a big room.
- Brilliant addition to my son's bedroom. Excellent sound quality and great picture quality for his gaming.
- You have several presets and can adjust all the usual settings: brightness etc. The sound is great, 10 is too loud. Pretty light as expected.
- The sound quality is superb ! I have it connected with my Bose system and it will blow you out of the room ! Great TV with great sound !
- Clean picture, amazing sound, large number of options for picture, sleep mode. I havent even fully explored this tv yet even.
- Great picture. Great features. Awesome sound. Even my husband who is a computer guy said TV speakers don't usually sound that good.
- The picture quality is fantastic. The sound is great for having no external speakers.
- The sound quality is excellent and can be tweaked accordingly to suit your needs.
- Smart features work well enough and the sound is OK, little bass, but that's generally true of flat screens.
- Great tv does everything it says it should great picture and sound quality.
- Very Nice TV! Excellent picture, easy to use apps, very good sound without a need for a sound bar.
- Sound quality very poor as speakers are located on the underside of the TV screen.
- This is my first smart tv. Great price and great quality. Easy to set up.
- Connecting to Netflix and amazon is easy and QUICK and there are buttons for both.
- Connecting to internet is easy. The menu jumps up from the bottom with all those apps and info as well. I’m pretty impressed with the interface of this tv.
- It’s a wonderful android tv so far. I connected my devices, Nvidea Sheild, Fire TV, and Roku in the three hdmi ports. Also connected the digital antenna for live tv.
- My trouble is it’s ability to connect to a network. It simply struggles. We have had to move it to a different room to have it close to the router.
- Set up pretty quick and swift, as well as connecting to wifi, updating and logging into various apps also.
- Extremely easy to set up, connect to internet and search for channels. Sky box connected straight away with no problems.
- The TV is easy to set up, it is easy to connect to the internet, and easy to hook cables up to.
- Was easy to set up and has the best picture and sound. Internet (wireless) was simple to connect. I couldn't be happier.
- Browsing the web is generally okay, but it could be slow and laggy when I was reading newspaper articles online.