Product Comparison: LG 43UJ635V vs LG 43UJ670V
- Great picture - very sharp even upscaling SD.
- Logged onto netflix and it rendered everything into 4k, the picture quality its awesome, can see a big difference going from 1080p tv to a 4k.
- Never had a 4K tv before so I thought i would give one a go. Worth every penny! Exactly what you would expect from an LG tv.
- I tested my 4K quality and HDR on youtube and very impressed.
- The HDR colour is amazing and 4K streaming from Netflix is outstanding.
- Good upgrade in size from a 32” to 43”. Ppicture is so clear and bright.
- Picture quality is 10/10 - Netflix 4k is unreal, using the tv is nice and easy setup is super simple
- The best smart 4K TV choice ever you can have with an affordable price and styish design.
- Amazing 4k quality tv, sharp picture, very impressed.
- After a little bit of fine tuning with the various picture settings, I have to say the picture is amazing (even on a 43").
- Wow! What a good tv. The picture has a real depth to it, the colours are realistic and the sound is excellent.
- Looks great. Sound and picture great too. Easy to navigate.
- Picture and sound quality are fantastic, especially considering the price.
- Very pleased with the TV picture quality is brilliant.
- The picture quality is fantastic. The HDR up scaling works really well.
- Brilliant picture and the sound quality is excellent. It’s the best tv we’ve ever had.
- I've found the picture quality to be amazing.
- Easy to install and picture quality is good.
- Great picture, easy to connect and great design.
- Looks stylish and the the picture and sound is awesome Very pleased
- For a large screen it's very sleek, picture & sound quality is excellent.
- But most of all I was blown with how good the sound quality was when it's in UltraSound mode.
- Spectacular sound quality and picture. Easy to fit. Love my new tv.
- Flat screen tv's are notorious for flat, dull sound. This is probably the best sound I've come across from a flat screen yet.
- A good quality TV. Image quality and exceptional sound quality.
- Interestingly the LG sound bar's output quality has also improved noticeably.
- The surround sound is amazing. It looks great in my lounge on my old tv stand, it fits perfectly.
- Easy to setup and brilliant sound and fantastic picture.
- The sound quality is also good which is unusual in todays LED TVs. Given it 5 stars for everything that says it all.
- The sound quality is also very good, crisp and clear. Overall great value for money.
- Easy to connect and wonderful pictures.
- So easy to set up and a wonderful picture. Perfect size too. Perfect!!!!
- Fairly easy to set up, connected to the Internet straight away, would recommend.
- My TV was easy to set up and connect to the wifi.
- I bought soley for use with the PS4 and it's brilliant.
- Is also great for gaming too with hdr 10 and hdr my Xbox one x looks amazing on it.
- Tv also has bluetooth so will connect to headphones.
- Great tv. Lovely picture in HD. Works great with my Xbox S.
- Great TV, there are plenty of USB and HMDI inputs to connect ancillary items.
- It has 4 HDMI connections 2 on the rear and 2 on the side. I like the rear HDMI because one of my HDMI cables is a little rigid.