Product Comparison: Canon CanoScan LiDE 400 vs Epson Perfection V39
- I scanned photos at 600 dpi and worked fine.
- It's quick compared to previous devices, straightforward to use.
- I bought this to scan family photos - it's an expensive scanner but delivered 4800 x 4800 dpi scans, perfect for some small.
- The scanner is excellent. Simple to use, fast, and giving excellent results.
- This is a really nice flatbed scanner, good for the money.
- The quality of the scanned photo is excellent.
- This scanner has vibrant colours and significantly faster scanning speeds, I'm impressed so far.
- A good scanner for basic document scanning and works fine on my MacBook Pro.
- So easy to use, just plug USB in and press AutoScan. Good quality scans in seconds.
- This thing has horrible color rendering and depth, mid tones are severely lacking.
- Scanner works great. Great connectivity.
- It can scan in several photos at the same time then automatically trim and straighten them to create individual images.
- The PDF scan utility is very useful as you can scan multiple pages individually and it stitches them into one pdf document.
- Has easy to use software supplied, no junk just basic utility programs for the buttons on the front of the device.
- The software only allows 600 dpi. Which seems like fraud to me.