Product Comparison: Cowon Plenue D vs Sony NW-A45
- It is what it is, a music player, no nonsense camera, internet, apps, it is an MP3 player and it does that well.
- This player has huge storage, 100 hours battery life and great sound.
- Now we have an excellent touch screen, 10 easy to use playlists, small size and superb build quality.
- Good touch screen response, small shirt pocket sized, 51 to 100 hrs battery life.
- Dragging music files to both the inbuilt 32GB storage and the microSD card is simplicity itself. Each shows up as a separate disc drive: store the files on whichever you wish.
- The screen is high quality and bright and looks nice and sharp and touch sensitivity is responsive
- Screen quality is very clear. I never noticed this as an issue personally, I find the screen fantastic, bright and clear
- Lovely bright contrasty screen. Colour album art and sharp black and white text - think sony e-ink on kindles...
- I have a 32gb card inside and along with the onboard 16gb it's ample space
- The expandable memory allowing you to tailor it to your requirements without paying the sequential and extortionate prices of the apple touch lines
- Excellent product in all the right ways. Physical quality is excellent
- The player feels great in the hand and sounds out of this world with Hi Res tracks. Highly recommended.
- Excellent sound, easy to use and very portable.
- This unit is so much smaller than the old one so easier to carry around.
- Brilliant sound from this Cowon. Sturdy design.
- The Nw-A45 is a quality digital audio player with a premium build and although plastic it still feels premium.
- Sturdy design, small form factor so fits nicely in a breast pocket.
- Despite being plastic, it's solid and well made.
- The unit itself is smaller than i expected, mostly made out of plastic so is very light , easy to handle , but well put together nonetheless.
- Reasonable price for what you get. Seems to be well made and not likely to fall apart in a few months.
- It has an easy UI (User Interface) which generally easy to use; one does not need to look at the manual -- it's easy to work out.
- What you get is good detailed sound, providing good detail for each musical element with good separation, lovely sound smoothness and great battery life.
- The second I got the player I fell in love with it. The sound quality and the equlizer options, omg!
- There are basically endless options for altering your experience through equalizer presets or just by setting up your own presets (4 available slots).
- You can just drag and drop your music no silly programs needed.
- I listened through headphones and earphones, and it all sounded great.
- The player is a delight to use, and even I got the hang of it pretty quickly - the user interface really is very good
- Connecting to Bluetooth devices and wireless headphones were also very quick and simple.
- The buttons have a nice easy to use layout on the side of the device which is handy to have so you can skip a track or adjust the volume or play/pause without getting it out of your pocket to look at the screen
- The sound quality is excellent probably the best I have heard to date. It supports all main music formats such as mp3,AAC,FLAC and DSD.
Cowon Plenue D
- Battery life is great. The device feels really robust.
- Excellent sound quality, exceptional battery, lasts all week on one charge.
- Battery life is outstanding. Despite listening to lossless files about 2-3 hours a day I only need to recharge about once a month!
- The most impressive thing though is the quite amazing battery life. By far the best battery life of any similar product I've known.
- The battery is phwoar. I've messed with this thing constantly for 24 hours and the icon hasn't gone down a jot.
- Can't comment on battery life as I've not had it long but so far so good (lasts me a few days on a single charge).
- Overall this is a well made and well thought out player, battery life is good and the ability to play WAV, AIF, etc is a good plus point.
- Sound is excellent as well as battery life, touch screen very responsive, SensMe channels are very useful
- The battery is incredible, he uses this on a daily basis and only needs to charge this maybe once a week based on 6 hours play a day.
- I don't use it a lot, about 5-6 hours a week and after 3 weeks use the battery indicator still shows full.
Cowon Plenue D