Product Comparison: iBasso DX150 vs HiBy R6
- Build is solid. It sounds noticeably better than a phone as well.
- The build quality is great, sound is absolutely fantastic. Just make sure you pair it with a good headphone.
- The DX150 boasts some great specs and is a very nice audio player.
- Speaking of the screen, the size of it is perfect.
- The display is small for such a large player. It’s hard to watch the name of the song.
- Excellent build quality, sound signature perfection, stylish design, nice display.
- Sound quality, when it plays, is excellent, and the MSEB gives you a large amount of control of the sound.
- Great sound quality, this is also the reason I bought it, and it can drive almost all of my headphones with enough power, and also great as an DAC connecting to AMP.
- This is my first dap and so far I love it. The overall design is superb and the sound quality is breathtaking.
- It's heavy with a solid feel of quality. More value for money when compared to brands like Astell & Kern.
- Great size for traveling. You can easily put it in your pocket.
- Very compact player with excellent control buttons.
- Weight and size are great for a morning run or the like.
- It is larger than a phone, by a lot, I would say with included case about 4x the thickness of a Google Pixel.
- Maybe some day they'll get the internal parts a bit smaller so that the overall device isn't so cumbersome.
- Small and fits in the palm of your hand but gives incredible sound.
- Small gadget with great quality, features, sound and fun, recommended!
- We have an excellent touch screen, easy to use playlists, small size and superb build quality.
- It's heavy, heavier than you expect base on its size. Sound is good!
- It's small size may seem like a positive but for me its too small.
- The software is very stable if not upgrade to Android 8.
- The nice thing is though that all of the controls (volume, play, pause, etc) are on one side so while it is big, it's not uncomfortable to use one handed.
- The amp modules can be swapped out and I love the fact that the amp doesn't take up screen space like it does on the Fiio devices.
- The UI is pretty good here. Nice big panels that I can comfortably press rather than gently poke with the tip of my finger.
- Also the Google Play Store app will not function on it.
- The display screen quality and resolution are very good for a music player, and the user interface is snappy in responding.
- The general aesthetics of the device is great - I don't think I would want a larger screen, the form factor makes a lot of sense. I don't have issues typing and the display is vibrant.
- The player is built to last, very heavy, but solid. Sounds great with my professional studio headphones.
- The buttons feel perfect, and the design choices are spot on. For the accessories, the cables feel very well made with a nice and tight webbed sleeve over the cables.
- The sound was crystal clear but i could not determine in which connection was in LDAC, SBC, etc. because it does not display such info.
- The battery life for me has been really good. Sometimes this thing doesn't turn off even though I've pressed off and then confirmed that I do in fact want to turn it off.
- Charging is quick and the player holds a charge throughout the day.
- The manufacturer does not lie about the battery life. This is enough for more than 10 hours.
- The sound quality is good, but the battery life is not that good.
- The device discharges quickly, which makes me very angry because I cannot enjoy it for a long time.
- Battery life is about the 8 to 10 hours listed in the specs depending on the type of sound files and whether playing from locally stored songs or streaming service.
- How Long does the battery last? I have not tested this yet. But it's pretty decent.
- Battery life is more than adequate for my listening. I can get about a day and a half without WIFI or Bluetooth turned on.
- Great player, long battery, sounds fantastic, has Bluetooth and wi-if and I bet will sound better when balanced cable comes for HD6xx.
- The unit doesn’t auto shut off as far as I can tell so you have to remember to turn it off or the battery will drain.