Product Comparison: Hidizs AP80 vs HiBy R3
- The screen is very comfortable compared to the M0 which was insanely annoying to navigate around because the screen was so small and it was difficult to precisely scroll to what you want.
- The Hiby R3 is a really Gem of a hi res audio player, it sounds great for the price. The display is of high quality, lots of other features too, its a must buy.
- The build quality is very good indeed and seems very solid. High quality display!
- There is the issue of finding a song you want to play on such a small screen.
- Screen brightness is appalling. Pretty much unseeable in daylight.
- First time I have had all my music in my hand. Lovely size, small enough to sit in the middle of the palm.
- Value for money is excellent and I couldn't be happier with this tiny device. Well done, HiBy.
- Amazing little player. Loaded up my FLAC collection onto a 128gb SD card and the HiBy scanned all 200 albums in under 60 secs.
- The player is a decent size, not to big and not to small - ideal for pockets.
- Pocket size, but still big enough to use the screen very well. Highly recommended.
- The player has many more features and connection options than any other I have seen at the price.
- The sound through my Bluetooth headphones using Aptx is very good indeed.
- I inserted a 512 GB micro SD card and it works fine. I have owned the Fiio X7 and the Cowon X7, and although sound can be subjective, I prefer the sound on the HiBy.
- The UI is simple and not irritating like the android based UI in the FiiO.
- I find the software irritating. The tidal interface is pretty poor, it's from a different era!
- Very good battery. It registers your library very quickly hen scanning.
- Great mp3, excellent sound, easy to use, good radio, long battery life.
- Battery life is good and the bluetooth works okay. Player has a lot of features, i like it!
- Battery life is pretty useless. My 12 year old iPod is about 4 times better. Progress eh?
- Battery life is a bit short, you really have to set the sleep timer to preserve battery life.