Product Comparison: Sony NW-WS413 vs Sony NW-WS623
- Used for open water swimming. Very good sound and sufficient memory.
- Made well but sound quality is not excellent for when in the water but it's manageable. Holds well on the memory for songs.
- Buds design is better than prior models but you need to use the right size via trial and error.
- Even 4GB will do for audiobooks, as MP3s are small and you can pretty much only listen to one book at a time.
- I have bought sony in this year, after month one of the speaker stopped work.
- I have the 4GB version, that stores loads of data. No need to buy the 16gb IMHO since with bluetooth you only need the internal memory for your swimming.
- Good headphones for swimming, but you have to transfer music to the headphones.
- Great product for me they are very comfy. They're very easy to pair with both android and IOS.
- The sound and volume is muffled, pretty much like you need your syringing or popping after a long haul flight.
- I bought these headphones for swimming in particular. Unfortunately, the sound is too muffled and I can't hear enough.
- It has a nice tactile organic style and feel which is comfortable in use as well. Given that this is also a player as well as headphones it has to be said that its fairly compact too.
- Perfect to run perfect fit it doesn't move it fall and is small.
- Pretty comfortable and you can put it on very quickly. Also easy to pocket. Almost the perfect form factor.
- Poor product. Didn’t fit my ears and the wire was too small to go around my head.
- The shape and weight of the device stops it sitting in your ears properly so it moves around as you swim, changing the sound quality of the music.
- The headset hold very well in your ears, even when swimming full speed with fins.
- Great product great for the gym very light and very decent sound.
- Light, easy to fit on and I can still hear surrounding noises, which is perfect for my needs.
- Very large size and heavy for the ears. Ears are constantly tired after an hour of use.
- They look ugly in the ears. Very bulky and uncomfortable.
- The controls are easy to use for all that they're so small, and they stay put on my head much better than I expected, no slippage.
- Ambient mode feature is quite useful. Hit a key to toggle it and the external microphone will pump external noise into the sound.
- Build quality is good. I do not use them to swim, but take them to the beach (sand/salt) and use them while walking to work, often under rain.
- During swimming, the sound would suddenly drop to zero music would stop and a female voice would say in a very low volume "check the volume" even though I had never touched the volume.
- The cradle is annoying and something you'll need to carry along if you want to charge it. Don't lose it.
- These are great for running with apple watch using bluetooth.
- The sound quality is excellent and the ambient sound mode works quite well to. When riding my bike for example, I like to hear the ambient sounds.
- The Bluetooth syncs easy. I have no problems with it coming out when swimming.
- The waterproof earbuds are too muffled to hear anything so have been using the normal ones with hole in middle, you can hear to start with but once water gets in after awhile you lose sound.
- The sound is never as loud as you need, will be fine if you keep your head above water but not for swimming crawl.
- The battery lasts a good amount of time – to me this means several swim sessions without recharging.
- Battery life seems good. Can easily last a week in my bag, being used for an hour or so per day. Maybe even a bit longer.
- A good device for listening to music in water, well-built, very good battery life, decent sound quality even with the reduced max volume level from the waterproof earbuds.
- The battery is very good and the music helps even if it’s not perfect all the time. It’s definitely better than nothing.
- The problem is that the battery doesn't last as long as it's claimed, I get more like 8 hrs usage.
- Battery life is very good. Very happy overall and would recommend.
- The sound quality is amazing. And the battery life also is great.
- It's very good. The noise cancellation is great and battery life also. Very good sound quality, although it could be improved in water.
- The sound is fine, charged quickly as advertised, the battery enough for a 2 weeks of light usage, 4 times a week of 30 min exercise.
- Battery does not last a whole day. This is based on it being on/playing an average of 3 hours a day.