Product Comparison: Nikon Z6 vs Nikon Z7
- Camera is great, compact form.
- Lightweight body. Great camera.
- It's compact, sharp, simple, just felt right to use.
- Camera is a nice compact unit.
- Much lighter weight than d800.
- Crazy good photos. Light and small.
- It is quiet and lightweight, and produces a good image.
- It is lighter than my other DSLRs.
- It features are fantastic. Amazing size and weight.
- Amazing weight. Picture quality and sharpness is outstanding.
- Excellent video recording capabilities.
- It handles low light better than my old camera.
- The image quality is fantastic. This is a great camera for low light.
- The images are fine and the auto focus has performed very well.
- Continuous Autofocus tracking sometimes loses the subject.
- The autofocus is fast and accurate.
- Manual focus works surprisingly well.
- Image quality is as good as or better than the 850.
- The wide ISO range allows great photography in full daylight as well as night photographs.
- Its single focus is very good.
- Responsive touch screen.
- Best viewfinder so far. It's bright, clear, and so much easier to manually focus with.
- Color depth and accuracy on the back screen is gorgeous!
- No flip-around screen for selfies or vlogging, like the EOS R.
- Viewfinder lags when shooting fast.
- Menus are easy to use and to set up. Great screen.
- Its viewfinder is bright and shows all the data information right on the viewfinder.
- Its buttons are easy to reach and easy to use. Amazing display.
- Focusing is fast and accurate both; indoors and outdoors. Great touch screen.
- Easy to handle. Fit perfectly in your hands. It is convenient to use the screen.
- Ergonomics, controls and Fn customization.
- It feels perfect in my hand. Great features.
- The superior ergonomics, lighter weight, and equal or better performance make it a no brainer.
- The image quality is absolutely top notch.
- The sensor and dynamic range combine to produce stunning images.
- The buttons are all very customizable.
- The camera feels good, performs great, and is weather sealed.
- Control placement is good.
- High quality images, easy to adjust to the controls, great viewfinder.
- The electronic video stabilization feature is worthless.
- You can connect the camera to a PC three different ways.
- Great connectivity options.
- It is quite simple to connect to the TV via an HDMI cable.
- Setup of the PC connection is troublesome, confusing and buggy.
- I had connection problems.
- This camera just performs beautifully. Great connectivity. I highly recommend it.
- Great camera and fantastic image quality. Great connectors.
- Very nice camera with good connections.
- Low light performance is decent. I am pleased that you can transfer files via Wi-Fi.
- Sufficient fast file transfer over Wi-Fi.