Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-T3 vs Fujifilm X-T4
- Its size is its ability to travel very easily as well as walk around all day holding onto it.
- I really love the weight of the camera and how it feels in my hand.
- Super lightweight, even with the 16-80 mm lens.
- Love the colors and sharpness of this camera, love the weight and the size and I love the look.
- This camera is great. Great size.
- I love this camera. Amazing size and weight.
- Fast, crisp, sharp, good weight, perfect size for large hands.
- Very powerful camera, it's small and very compact.
- Very compact and travel-friendly here.
- It's compact, light weight and loaded with useful features.
- The camera produces very nice images, with excellent clarity and colors.
- Powerful picture and video ability.
- Image Quality looks great for out of camera JPEGs.
- The image quality is equal or better than the Fuji X H-1.
- The performance in low light situations is very good.
- The video is amazing, the photos are amazing as well.
- You get Fuji’s amazing colors, crisp 4K and a great user interface.
- Superb and the color out of the camera is great.
- Beautiful photos (tack sharp) and clean video.
- The IBIS is good, the image quality is good.
- Articulating touch screen.
- Flip out screen and touch screen are great.
- The EVF is superb and now has a locking dioptre adjustment dial – nice touch.
- The EVF is crystal clear.
- Excellent low light performance. Amazing screen.
- The flip out screen is very handy and a welcome feature.
- The screen and viewfinder is great quality.
- Great build quality and design. Amazing screen.
- Amazing camera. The screen is responsive.
- I absolutely love this camera. The screen can be placed in any position.
- Great camera, super fast auto focus.
- It had many of the features of the X-T2 with the touch screen.
- The features of this camera is amazing.
- The little X-T3 is powerful, with a host of impressive features.
- Face/eye detection for focusing and metering.
- The autofocus is great and works very well.
- Every shot is gorgeous. Great modes.
- The 4K 120 feature is excellent for content creators who like to slow things down in post.
- Wide choice of attractive color modes.
- Battery performance is quite incredible.
- Wireless connection to phones or tablets.
- I like that it uses USB-C.
- Transferring files quickly through USB.
- There are excellent connectivity options available.
- Not compatible with PictBridge.
- I like that it uses USB type-C.
- The file transfer is great.
- It was easy to connect the camera to the Wi-Fi.
- There are all the necessary connectors.
- The screen is pleasing to the eye. Excellent connectors.