Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-T100 vs Fujifilm X-T10
- Love the lightweight compact retro design.
- Great compact design and picture quality.
- Very compact and easy to carry.
- Compact and gives good quality images.
- Super compact, easy to use.
- It has a good size and makes a perfect pair with the XF35mm F / 2 lens.
- This is a good camera, I had an x-e2 and did not like it . The X-T10 build, size and ergonomics are much superior.
- The X-T10 is very compact yet delivers very good images. Very lovely and small camera.
- Great camera for someone looking for powerful camera in a compact package.
- Great camera if you like travelling and have something light and usefull.
- The image quality is beautiful. Very low noise.
- The colors in photos are accurate.
- The sports mode captures fast motion very nicely.
- Great crisp and colour accurate pictures.
- Burst mode is great for capturing moving objects and action mode also present.
- Excellent. I love this camera! It has excellent image quality and features native filters that simulate analog film.
- I've had the X-T10 for a few weeks, have been to a couple of events and have managed to grab some really good images.
- This really is a fine camera that is very capable in most situations. It produces excellent quality images - in my opinion, better than my Canon DSLR, and that was no slouch.
- There is no ISO dial but there are three settings for AUTO-ISO which I use all the time so this is not a problem for me.
- Even without being a professional, I get great pictures, beginners will really like this camera.
- The LCD screen is beautifully crisp and colorful.
- I love the selfie flip out screen.
- Loved the fully articulating screen.
- It has a fully articulating touch screen display and a bright OLED viewfinder.
- The little selfie screen is pretty cool.
- The viewfinder is huge and very responsive the tilting screen is handy,there is some very nice fuji glass available.
- The touch-screen is something I have used way more than I thought I would... I now wouldn't be without it.
- Very clear and impressive 3.0-inch, almost 1 million tilting LCD screen.
- Great screen that tilts so that you can take pictures from different angles without any problems.
- The touchscreen is very responsible, which allows you to quickly configure the necessary functions.
- Video quality has a lot of options.
- Great inbuilt flash and sound recording.
- Lots of great features like manual focus peaking.
- Picture quality is fantastic. Great features.
- It has a beautiful look with great features.
- All the manual controls are still there, handling is fine with buttons a decent size and with a good feel.
- The camera has lots of buttons and customisation options so you can customise to your liking.
- The X-T10 has a shooting mode dial, which can change the mode from single shot to multiple (multiple high (i.e. fast) and multiple low (i.e. slow)) to bracketed to panorama.
- There's a dial for shutter speed, so you can very quickly dial-in a specific shutter speed or set it to auto.
- It has 7 (I think) different buttons which can be assigned custom functions.
- The camera can be easily connected to fujifilm app and control all the settings and record and take pictures with the app.
- We can connect external microphone to this.
- The on board bluetooth will allow you to easily connect to your phone to control the camera or to send photos.
- Connectivity to Mac is terrible.
- Good product but little bit issue in wireless connection with mobile and photo transfer slow.
- I wish Fuji had moved the SD card slot out of the battery compartment - It's difficult to remove the SD card at best.
- The camera has a fast usb port that allows me to quickly upload my photos to my computer.
- The camera has a really fast usb port, a good screen and excellent quality. I am happy to use it.
- After 4 months of active use of the camera, there were problems with the SD card, the camera does not see it.
- USB port is not stable, especially speed, in the first months of use this was not noticed.