Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-Pro3 vs Fujifilm X-Pro1
- This is one beautifully made camera in design and construction! Great size and weight.
- Camera is small and compact, easy to grab and go.
- Very small and perfect quality.
- Very nice and light weight. Makes walking around with it easy and much more fun.
- Excellent camera, small, compact, good materials and beautiful design.
- Build quality is excellent - lightweight, but not cheap feeling.
- This camera is weighty and solid and nearly entirely metal.
- This is a great camera - excellent image quality. Great size and weight.
- Incredibly lightweight and compact travel camera.
- It is an amazing and compact camera.
- Shoots great, has a great build.
- High quality images, great low light performance.
- Great images, great quality.
- The images that come out are crisp and sharp.
- Nice camera, lovely colors. Great ISO range.
- The image quality is superb in every respect.
- Image quality is just perfect for me.
- Image sharpness is better than my Canon 1DS II.
- Image quality at high ISOs is exceptional.
- Fantastic photos with that great Fuji color and depth are possible over a wide range of conditions.
- The flip down screen is great for shooting from the hip.
- The screen finally tilts and it is good in taking pictures from different angles.
- Touch screen works great.
- The jpg's are wonderful. Great screen.
- The screen is perfectly visible from any angle.
- The hybrid viewfinder is fantastic.
- The viewfinder is a hybrid EVF / OVF.
- Feels very solid, excellent build quality. Great screen.
- Viewfinder is fantastic and amazing display.
- The viewing screen is missing a pixel.
- It is elegant in design, and fun to use, and produces wonderful images.
- Brilliant ergonomics, beautiful image quality.
- The physical controls are intuitive to use and the menus are easy to navigate.
- Build quality is great and everything feels solid.
- The autofocus is very fast and reliable.
- I have no trouble with battery life.
- There are tons of features.
- Construction quality, both body and lenses, is top-notch.
- Ergonomics are great. I love the shutter, exposure compensation and aperture controls being physical dials. It is just so tactile and fun.
- It has a great panorama feature which allows you to pan the camera in a horizontal line by taking multiple photos along the pan and then stitches them all together for the final panoramic image.
- Battery life is good and usb c charging is super convenient/fast.
- The WiFi image transfers works great with my iphone.
- I like that it uses USB-C.
- There is no HDMI, which is frustrating.
- Limited number of connectors.
- The camera has a nice HDMI port you can hook up to a TV.
- The SD card slot location is right at the hinge of the battery door.
- Excellent connection options for such a camera.
- Easy to connect via HDMI cable.
- Transferring photos via USB is fast enough.