Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-S10 vs Fujifilm X-T30
- Small format and large grip.
- Small, light body with great grip.
- Feels sturdy in hand. Ideal to travel and won't require a large bag.
- Compact size and lightweight, superior grip.
- It’s small and well built. Great camera.
- One of the best compact cameras in the market for the price.
- It's compact size and lightweight.
- Camera body is compact.
- This camera is super compact and lightweight which makes traveling with it so effective and easy.
- Nice compact camera, well built.
- The image quality is awesome and IBIS is awesome.
- It takes fantastic images with great film simulations.
- The picture quality is magnificent, even under low light conditions.
- Great low light performance, sturdy construction.
- The image quality is very good. Great ISO range.
- The image quality in both photos and videos is excellent and the camera is easy to handle.
- The images that this camera produces are stellar!
- Image quality is outstanding.
- It’s a high quality image.
- Image quality is outstanding, lens choices are amazing.
- Flip screen is awesome. Really helps change perspectives and getting different angled shots.
- Touch screen is easy to set up and highly customizable.
- Touch screen works great and deactivates when you look through the EVF.
- Q menu and ISO buttons can be easily reached while looking into the EVF.
- The image in the viewfinder is crisp and clear.
- The image displayed is crisp and clear.
- The screen is just as the EVF, crisp, clear, and vibrant.
- I have no issues with display, and it seems very well-made and sturdy.
- Great screen for viewing photos.
- The one issue that everyone seems to have, is the fact that the screen doesn't tilt a full 180 degrees.
- PASM is great, especially for those used to DSLR bodies.
- The button and menu layout is pretty intuitive.
- The quality is beautiful and it’s pretty straightforward to use.
- No complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended!
- Good autofocus performance.
- The build quality is incredible.
- It feels like a solid machine made out of superb materials.
- Eye AF is amazing and accurate.
- Menus are very clear, easy to navigate and customizable.
- Built in flash and panorama features combined with excellent quality build.
- This camera can charge from USB-C cable, so there is no need to carry an external battery charger.
- The connection to the camera is amazing.
- Easy to use. It is possible to transfer files via WiFi.
- Excellent WiFi connectivity for file transfers.
- It has only one SD card slot.
- The ability to wirelessly transfer photos from the camera to my smartphone was a key feature for me.
- The X-T30 boasts bluetooth connectivity.
- Easy connection via Wi-Fi, I recommend.
- The WiFi connection sometimes stutters.
- Connecting to an iPhone does not work.