Product Comparison: Nikon Z5 vs Nikon Z6
- It is small, compact, and very dense with features and top-of-the-line specifications.
- Size and weight is life changing for travel.
- Bought this camera for the size and have loved the image quality.
- Love this camera. Size is great. Image quality great.
- The size is adequate for travelling.
- Camera is great, compact form.
- Lightweight body. Great camera.
- It's compact, sharp, simple, just felt right to use.
- Camera is a nice compact unit.
- Much lighter weight than d800.
- Picture quality is excellent.
- The images are so sharp and clean.
- The image quality is quite good.
- Great quality images. Durable. Highly recommend this product.
- The AF is superb, the image quality is great.
- Excellent video recording capabilities.
- It handles low light better than my old camera.
- The image quality is fantastic. This is a great camera for low light.
- The images are fine and the auto focus has performed very well.
- Continuous Autofocus tracking sometimes loses the subject.
- Much better and higher resolution electronic viewfinder (EVF) than the Sony A7iii.
- Great screen resolution.
- The screen is perfectly visible in the sun.
- The ability to tilt the screen is excellent.
- The touch screen is responsive and easy to use.
- Responsive touch screen.
- Best viewfinder so far. It's bright, clear, and so much easier to manually focus with.
- Color depth and accuracy on the back screen is gorgeous!
- No flip-around screen for selfies or vlogging, like the EOS R.
- Viewfinder lags when shooting fast.
- Very happy with the performance. Great photo camera.
- Good battery life with a EN-EL15c battery.
- The interface is quite intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Images, videos are very good. Great features.
- A superb number of different shooting modes.
- Ergonomics, controls and Fn customization.
- It feels perfect in my hand. Great features.
- The superior ergonomics, lighter weight, and equal or better performance make it a no brainer.
- The image quality is absolutely top notch.
- The sensor and dynamic range combine to produce stunning images.
- It has two card slots.
- Dual SD cards is fantastic.
- Has headphone and microphone ports.
- The dual SD card feature is perfect for long periods of time away from an upload point.
- Excellent number of connections.
- You can connect the camera to a PC three different ways.
- Great connectivity options.
- It is quite simple to connect to the TV via an HDMI cable.
- Setup of the PC connection is troublesome, confusing and buggy.
- I had connection problems.