Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-T200 vs Fujifilm X-T100
- Very lightweight and reasonably priced compared to higher end Fuji's like X-T3/X-T30.
- Feels very good and stable in my hands. Great weight.
- The camera is very light and very small.
- This camera is beautiful, lightweight and easy for me to use.
- The size makes it easy for traveling.
- Love the lightweight compact retro design.
- Great compact design and picture quality.
- Very compact and easy to carry.
- Compact and gives good quality images.
- Super compact, easy to use.
- Wonderful image colour and performance.
- Shoots well in low light if you crank up the ISO and even if you use fast shutter speed.
- Skin tones and color are superb.
- Images and video straight out of camera is very good.
- The video quality is good. Great camera.
- The image quality is beautiful. Very low noise.
- The colors in photos are accurate.
- The sports mode captures fast motion very nicely.
- Great crisp and colour accurate pictures.
- Burst mode is great for capturing moving objects and action mode also present.
- Responsive menu touch screen.
- The screen can rotate around so that you don't hit it with your nose when using the electronic viewfinder.
- The electronic viewfinder is very sharp and clear.
- The electronic viewfinder has a sensor to detect when you have your eye there.
- The screen is handy for selfies.
- The LCD screen is beautifully crisp and colorful.
- I love the selfie flip out screen.
- Loved the fully articulating screen.
- It has a fully articulating touch screen display and a bright OLED viewfinder.
- The little selfie screen is pretty cool.
- This camera takes great pictures. Amazing features.
- Auto settings have you taking pics immediately.
- It is fairly easy to use. Great shooting modes.
- The built-in mic is decent.
- There are lots of modes and film mimics available if that is your thing.
- Video quality has a lot of options.
- Great inbuilt flash and sound recording.
- Lots of great features like manual focus peaking.
- Picture quality is fantastic. Great features.
- It has a beautiful look with great features.
- Microphone and memory card is really useful.
- The battery can be recharged via USB/computer or an AC charger.
- Transferring photos can be done via Bluetooth, wi-fi and/or USB.
- Bluetooth connect to a smartphone via the Fujifilm app allows for remote shutter control, live viewing and image transfer to phone, if desired.
- The battery seems to last a long time. Amazing connectivity options.
- The camera can be easily connected to fujifilm app and control all the settings and record and take pictures with the app.
- We can connect external microphone to this.
- The on board bluetooth will allow you to easily connect to your phone to control the camera or to send photos.
- Connectivity to Mac is terrible.
- Good product but little bit issue in wireless connection with mobile and photo transfer slow.