Product Comparison: Fujifilm X-T3 vs Fujifilm X-T30
- Its size is its ability to travel very easily as well as walk around all day holding onto it.
- I really love the weight of the camera and how it feels in my hand.
- Super lightweight, even with the 16-80 mm lens.
- Love the colors and sharpness of this camera, love the weight and the size and I love the look.
- This camera is great. Great size.
- One of the best compact cameras in the market for the price.
- It's compact size and lightweight.
- Camera body is compact.
- This camera is super compact and lightweight which makes traveling with it so effective and easy.
- Nice compact camera, well built.
- The camera produces very nice images, with excellent clarity and colors.
- Powerful picture and video ability.
- Image Quality looks great for out of camera JPEGs.
- The image quality is equal or better than the Fuji X H-1.
- The performance in low light situations is very good.
- The image quality in both photos and videos is excellent and the camera is easy to handle.
- The images that this camera produces are stellar!
- Image quality is outstanding.
- It’s a high quality image.
- Image quality is outstanding, lens choices are amazing.
- Articulating touch screen.
- Flip out screen and touch screen are great.
- The EVF is superb and now has a locking dioptre adjustment dial – nice touch.
- The EVF is crystal clear.
- Excellent low light performance. Amazing screen.
- The image displayed is crisp and clear.
- The screen is just as the EVF, crisp, clear, and vibrant.
- I have no issues with display, and it seems very well-made and sturdy.
- Great screen for viewing photos.
- The one issue that everyone seems to have, is the fact that the screen doesn't tilt a full 180 degrees.
- Great camera, super fast auto focus.
- It had many of the features of the X-T2 with the touch screen.
- The features of this camera is amazing.
- The little X-T3 is powerful, with a host of impressive features.
- Face/eye detection for focusing and metering.
- The build quality is incredible.
- It feels like a solid machine made out of superb materials.
- Eye AF is amazing and accurate.
- Menus are very clear, easy to navigate and customizable.
- Built in flash and panorama features combined with excellent quality build.
- Wireless connection to phones or tablets.
- I like that it uses USB-C.
- Transferring files quickly through USB.
- There are excellent connectivity options available.
- Not compatible with PictBridge.
- The ability to wirelessly transfer photos from the camera to my smartphone was a key feature for me.
- The X-T30 boasts bluetooth connectivity.
- Easy connection via Wi-Fi, I recommend.
- The WiFi connection sometimes stutters.
- Connecting to an iPhone does not work.