Product Comparison: Sony NWZ-B183F/BC vs Apple iPod Shuffle
- 2GB is plenty of memory for our uses.
- Enough memory for a lengthy playlist, buttons are easy to use.
- The 2GB of memory is excellent space for around 250 average length songs (my best guess).
- Needs more memory.
- You can create playlists, but memory and options are limited.
- The size and clip are great so it doesn't get in the way or get lost.
- It's the perfect size and configuration to have in a jeans pocket and listen to podcasts all day while working and working out.
- I prefer this over other models, because of the size and the clip, which attaches much tighter than other brands.
- I was amazed in the compact size of the shuffle and the amount of music it is capable of holding.
- It's the perfect boom box in a convenient tiny size.
- Portability, decent battery life with Itunes and a good headset you can truly be in another world just about anywhere you go.
- A good, simple mp3 player. I prefer this for listening to music while walking because it doesn't require me to remove it from my pocket to control it like an iPod Touch.
- A good MP3 player should just act like an external drive and allow you to copy files directly to the device which makes management much easier.
- Holds plenty of songs and the the sound quality is excellent. I have no complaints and I'm so glad I got this.
- The only drawback is that it does not come with an electrical power adapter. It has the USB cable for the computer, but if your computer goes to sleep, it will not charge!
Apple iPod Shuffle
- At least eight hours of battery life, if not more.
- The battery life is awsome and its more than enougn storage for the gym.
- It doesn't have a battery conserving sleep mode. I forgot to turn it off and drained the battery.
- The battery life leaves something to be desired.
- Battery life is nothing like the 10-15 hours promised though.
Apple iPod Shuffle