Product Comparison: EasyAcc Mini vs Logitech Z120
- Really solid construction - it feels like it is carved out of solid steel but other way it's very light and tiny.
- Great sound for the size, and heavy -feels like it's machined from depleted uranium.
- Amazing sound quality for this tiny device. It's little heavy which gives wonderful woofer output.
- I was impressed by it's build and weight which belies it's small price tag.
- This one is smaller than my old unit, sounds a little bit better and is better build quality.
- Wow. for their small size, a good name like Logitech really delivered. Was really impressed.
- Considering both their price and size, they pack a serious punch and deliver a pleasing base, responsive mids and not overly tinny-sounding highs.
- When you turn up the volume there is no feedback/hissing/white noise, and they go surprisingly loud for their size.
- They sit on a desk in the corner of a room. In use, the sound is incredible given their size and low cost.
- Quality's good and they don`t feel cheap and the size means they don`t take up too much room on my desk but i like big speakers.
- Deep, rich sound coming out of this speaker. Amazing purchase.
- The volume is more than ample for use in the car and speech sounds loud and clear.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this speaker considering the price. It gives a loud, clear sound, the bass is okay, definitely good enough for casual use.
- The sound produced by this little speaker is quite outstanding, you really don't expect to get such good quality and volume.
- Wow! Great sound quality from such a little speaker. It can go really loud!
- I'm startled at how good the sound is from these little speakers! Forget the price, the sound is actually very good!
- Small and portable, these have a pretty good sound, quite good enough for me.
- They're really loud for inexpensive speakers, and the sound quality is brilliant.
- I'm genuinely hugely impressed with the sound quality and volume, and they can actually crank a fair amount of low end.
- Sound quality is quite acceptable but i hear some noise sometimes.
- Powerful thanks to the chunky magnet good frequency response especially bass but still a balanced clear sound with incredible projection.
- Has a built in microphone which is excellent and picks up all of us on the couch while the device sits on the coffee table, so the microphone has a great gain.
- I hardly ever have to charge the speaker as the battery life is extremely good and long lasting on average use.
- The micro SD card slot is a bit primitive. Difficult to get the card out again.
- The microphone only really works if you're 30 cm or less away from the device.
- They also have the genius feature of a cable tidy built in so i don't has messy looking cables everywhere from them which is a bonus.
- The USB charging feature is a nice touch removing the need for another socket!
- A great feature for me is the fact that they plug into a USB port and no separate plug socket is needed.
- Decent sound and the cable tidy feature is really handy. Perfect for boosting the sound on my laptop.
- They look ugly and the cable management feature is actually quite not useful because the cables are quite short.