Product Comparison: Logitech Z323 vs Logitech Z333
- Each piece is relatively small, taking up little of my desktop real estate; the subwoofer is also small, fitting easily on the floor.
- The speakers are weighty and attractive with rubber feet that grip a glass desk-top.
- The small sub woofer has surprising volume for its size.
- These speakers take up so little room on my desk, yet they put out such a big sound.
- Surprising subwoofer. It's approx 6 inches tall and 6 inches deep and 4 inches wide. And it hardly weighs much of anything. But it feels solid.
- Packaging excellent speakers excellent size compact it's all just top notch.
- The sound is clear, can be very loud, and have tremendous bass for their size.
- Good small size so not intrusive on desk, sub is on floor.
- It's got great bass and sound for its size, it's small enough to have in the kitchen and very simple to use.
- It's a nice small size unit looks great in my bedroom. Very easy to set up took me less than 10 mins.
- These speakers are loud to the point where I am cautious when adjusting the knob.
- For normal listening to you-tube videos these speakers are fairly accurate and can be actually fairly loud.
- This is worth every penny. The sound quality is superb for desktop PC speakers with a bass box.
- Because of the sound quality and price for this PC speaker system, I would recommend it. It's that good.
- Not excellent sounding as was pretty expected for the price.
- The subwoofer is 24 Watts which doesn't sound like a lot but is definitely enough.
- They sound great!! My bedroom is currently bouncing and i dont even have the volume half way and the sub isnt even maxed out.
- Love my bass and these really are impressive, sound quality is amazing and very clear, and its good that it's adjustable so it's not too boomy when watching a film etc.
- The sound quality is excellent at all ranges, there is no hum or interference from PC PSU that can sometimes come through on inexpensive PC speakers.
- The bass is responsive and the desktop volume control is very well made.
- There is no hum, buzz, static, high pitched whine, or other noises coming from these when no audio is playing.
- This will work as easily as speakers for a smart phone or tablet as for a desktop or laptop computer.
- These were even better than expected. Plugged right in and worked right away with Alexa. Best bet for the money.
- Easy installation. Separate Bass control knob on the back of the Bass box.
- No WiFi nor Bluetooth connectivity. Only 3.5mm audio plug OR RCA (white and red) inputs.
- They also look great and are super easy to set up. The volume control is really handy and looks sleek.
- The set up was simple and the improvement in sound quality quite amazing.
- The output is crisp even at the top end which is VERY loud.
- It's was very simple to set up. They look really nice in real life too.
- Rubbish quality sound and construction.