Product Comparison: Microlab SOLO6C vs Microlab SOLO7C
- These are a good size and weight compared with the little desktop type and the design is really very good.
- Brilliant speakers for a small/medium sized room.
- I've also owned other similar size speakers but this speakers awesome.
- First impressions out of the box were they are a good size and well built.
- Amazing speakers, but be aware of the size - they truly are large.
- Big size. I like it! Look very cool next to my huge monitor.
- Considering the speaker size its bass is superb.
- Excellent sounding speakers that look great in any room in the house.
- I am using them with my Tv and the sound is great. Very good, for a room of about 20 metres square for this speaker size.
- Size - HUGE. Tall, deep, not super wide.
- Finally and most importantly, sound quality! For me, very good indeed!
- They have a very nice rich sound, the treble sounds perfect to me and there’s good bass
- Powerful built in amplifier and very good sound quality.
- Great speakers, really nice sound for the price, classical music sounds awesome.
- BRILLIANT sound with all genres I threw at them (Metal, Rock, Classical, All types of electronic music, Opera).
- I'm a musician, and I appreciate good quality sound, though I wouldn't call myself an audiophile. I recommend.
- Tested with my synth with crazy low sub-bass synth sounds. Sounds OK, verging on good.
- Tested with Bioshock infinite. Explosions sound great. I like it.
- Oh, I should point out that they are more than capable of filling quite large rooms with clear, undistorted sound. Highly recommended.
- Have them for couple of years now, great sound perfect for 2 bed flat, but i hear some noise sometimes.
- Handy remote control (Although you shouldn't lose it, most of the features are controlled by it).
- Nice simplistic treble/bass controls. The remote is super handy, you don't realise until you have it.
- On the remote there is a reset button so you can reset the volume, bass and treble instantly. Nice feature.
- These speakers sound fantastic and the remote control is a bonus.
- Cable connecting the two speakers is too short, should be double the size at least.
- Looks very good, I know it's made from cheap materials with a thin fake covering but it does look convincing.
- The build quality seems really good and the cables also are very strong.
- Great speakers for the price, get a bluetooth reciever and its perfect.
- Very easy to set up and we have ours connected to our television for movie's.
- The remote however, is a joke. It worked intermittently when I first got the speakers now it doesn't work at all.