Product Comparison: Logitech Z337 vs Logitech Z537
- Excellent speakers and excellent size compact it's all just top notch.
- The sound is clear, can be very loud, and have amazing tremendous bass for their size.
- Speakers are a good size, looks adorable. Highly recommend!
- Good small size so not intrusive on desk, sub is on floor.
- Really good speakers for your pc feels sturdy got a good weight to em an the separate volume control is very handy to turn on an off.
- While unboxing the speakers I was glad to feel that both the subwoofer and satellites had a decent weight to them.
- Great Design. Good Build Quality.
- They are a decent size nothing massive and easy to add to a desk setup.
- The Stereo speakers both have a midrange speakers and a tweeter to cover most of the frequency ranges.
- Vocals are clear as well as high frequencies don't sound drowned out. Amazingly quality product!
- I really can appreciate how it sounds at under half volume so i dont really need max power.
- Love my bass and these really are impressive, sound quality is amazing and very clear.
- Obviously sound is not balanced enough for any kind of pro audio monitoring.
- The bass is very rich and the desktop speakers have a crisp sound. I really can't imagine needing more sound and volume than this.
- The two satellite speakers are really nice both in sound and looks.
- While it's switched off or in standby there's a very irritating high pitched buzzing sound.
- They have a volume control knob that you can place on your desk next to you to make it quick and easy to change the volume.
- It was quite simple to set up i plugged everything in before given it power.
- The bluetooth thing is great! Its really great not having to hook up any cables to my laptop/mobile.
- Bluetooth works perfect, pairing is easy and has your average bluetooth reach. Slick-looking all around.
- It makes loud hissing static noise when turned off from the control pod.
- I think the Bluetooth adapter option is a nice one on the whole.
- Bass adjustment and audio jacks on the Volume knob is also great features.
- There is a constant static that can be heard (this is a result from the speakers as I have tried plugging them in to an external dac and the noise persists).