Product Comparison: Logitech Z523 vs Logitech Z533
- The speakers are a nice size and shape, not like some of the weird ones I've seen that take up major real estate on your desktop.
- The sub is also a decent size - I've got mine on the floor under my desk. I recommend.
- A good sized subwoofer for the set and very easy setup and not frustrating packaging.
- The speakers are reasonably attractive if a bit on the large size.
- Not a huge deal for me but the subwoofer is large.
- Can't really say anything bad about these the sound quality is great (for the price) also they are a decent size nothing massive and easy to add to a desk setup.
- Clear sound when increasing volume too, that was a worry too, sub-woofer is a brilliant size too, the size of an adults forearm i'd say to the finger tips.
- The sound is very good for its size and I love the weighted table volume knob. Quantity stuff.
- Very nice sound quality for this size. I'm quite happy with the speakers.
- Build is nice and the speakers well designed and pack a good punch for their size.
- Whoever said that music doesn't sound good on these, fugeddabout it, heavy metal, rock, techno, it all sounds crisp and clear, no problems at all.
- Quality seems pretty good and it pairs nice with my sound card.
- The sound has a perfect ratio of mids, highs and bass. The bass is very powerful.
- Sure, the bass was strong, but the mids and highs weren't clear.
- The sounds are a reasonably clear and well for this price. The hissing sounds when it is on. OMG, it is so annoying !
- Excellent piece of kit. Good sound quality for games and for music. Easy to set up.
- Really can hear what I couldn't before. Deep bass, shakes the room if too loud, the satellite speakers (2 on the sides) offer very clear audio.
- As someone that loves to watch movies in the cinema, my test for audio equipment is the VUE cinema intro, where they show off the bass capabilities of the cinema speakers, as well as the surround sound.
- This just arrived this morning very quickly and well packed. Easy to set up and vey impressive sound!
- Overall they are stylish and modern speakers with a large audio range and output given the price.
- These speakers offer a good range of sound, a nice design and nice features.
- I like the features on these speakers as well. I like that there is bass control on the speaker.
- I like that it has RCA inputs in the back to hook stuff up to and that it has an integrated jack for iPods and what not.
- An important great feature is the bass control on the right speaker.
- 360 degree sound, this feature is unnecessary for most users and may even interfere with your experience.
- The cables for the aux input and the remote control are not excessively long, approx 170 cm, which is fine to reach from the subwoofer on the floor up to my laptop on my desk.
- There is an audible hum when left idle, but you can turn off the speakers using the freestanding control wheel. Just turn the sound off when not in use. It isn't difficult at all!
- The controller is really smooth and feels professional. Both volume and bass level can be controlled from it. It also has a headphone socket.
- The volume control cable length is fixed so you have to have the subwoofer close to it. As the wiring is hard-wired, you can't just extend the cable.
- My second negative is a major one. The Z533 has a sleep / standby function that effectively switches the system off when it no longer detects an audio signal.