Product Comparison: Logitech S120 vs Logitech Z130
- I liked the size, they were smaller compared to my other speakers and also did not use a usb port but a plug instead.
- The small size delivers a big sound even at 20 percent volume setting.
- For the compact size and lightweight, these are actually really good speakers
- These Logitech speakers are just what we needed. Simple, good-looking, well constructed and a good size.
- They are rather heavy for their size and it is this 'weight' that I grew up with as a prime indicator of the quality of speakers.
- For rhis price and the size of a small biscuit jar, these decent looking boxes give a good rich sound.
- Great little speakers for my room and desk.
- For the size of the speakers the quality adequate and also handles the volume OK.
- Easy to use , good quality and good size. I recommend.
- The physical size of the speakers limits the strength of the base response.
- They work so great the volume goes louder than I need it which is great you never know when you will need it louder and knew you can go that extra mile if you need to.
- They get decently loud. I could hear them above the din of hammers, saws, and drills.
- They are loud enough and deliver excellent treble and bass. I'm amazed that the sound quality is so much better than I expected at this price.
- There is very little bass to be had out of these, but that's no surprise given the size and price.
- First off the worst thing about these speakers is they are very quiet.
- Sound quality seemed good for the price. These have enough volume and bass to suppliment a small computer setup.
- The sound from the Logitech is great, i play all my stored cd's on the laptop thru these little gems.
- Surprisingly good sound quality from a small and relatively inexpensive speaker.
- Great sound for little speakers and not to expensive. Work great for my laptop and tablet, very happy with these!
- For the price the sound is ugly! Bass is bad too!
- Flexible and easy to set-up. Easy connects to every device.
- My favorite feature, though, is the ability to lower the sound. These speakers enable depth of sound and variance at lower sound levels I've not seen in other speakers.
- They were ridiculously easy to hook up, plugged into the wall socket, plugged into computer headphones jack and it's rocks!
- I have owned these 2.0 Multimedia Speakers for about 2 years, and know they work very well for such a reasonable price.
- These are cheap speakers. But I would have rather paid a little more to get less clutter on my desk and to not have a distracting LED.
- I would recommend these speakers for all but Hi-Fi listening (when I go to my PC + Creative setup, or my HD 600s).
- I already had a Xonar U7 external sound card, and plugged into my Asus laptop through that, the speakers are pretty impressive I find for the price.
- Might need a bit of playing around with the sound/EQ settings though for perfect sound for you. Highly recommend.
- Just plug them in to your PC or whichever device you're using with the 3.5mm jack and you're good to go. No installation required. Just plug n play.
- Bass reflex port on these speakers is a red herring and does not do much. High pitch sound is clear and sharp but no bass at all. Disappointed.