Product Comparison: SanDisk Extreme 500 Portable SSD vs Samsung T3 Portable
- Fast transfer speeds, pushed GBs of data in second
- In comparing this drive to the SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD, 480GB, I can see no difference in speed or size.
- I use it for everything copying video files games and ill be using it when i go on vacation it's small, light and super rugged. the transfer speeds on this thing are amazing!
- The R/W speed is as expected for a modern SSD, but what really makes this unique is the form factor.
- Speed - can't really comment on (bottlenecks are probably elsewhere with my applications) but it works fine for me.
- The drive is suspended in mid-air by the cable. I find other SanDisk products to be well thought out, but this cable problem is truly a swing and a miss.
- Small, rugged, fast and secure. I had great luck for the first while with these.
- The SSD does come with an included black USB3 cable which is just about 8.5" in length and all the connections are nice and secure (perhaps a little too tight?)
- The drive comes with some "Vault" software for extra security that I don't need. I just save my data outside of the vault on the drive.
- Everything works perfect my taxes are done. You do have the option of encrypt and everything which I think is cool it does come with the pass code to access the hard drive so it is very secure.