Product Comparison: V-MODA Forza vs 1MORE Triple Driver
- The build quality is excellent, a great metal finish whilst still remaining very light weight.
- Don’t hesitate, these are the best necklace earphones you can get. The necklace design on all others I’ve seen are ugly and intrusive.
- So impressed, great sound and really comfortable.
- I am quite happy that they offer different size of earbuds covers, or I won't wear it comfortably.
- The headphones are quite "back heavy" and this meant on a few occasions they felt as if they were going to fall out.
- I love technology. Hardly a year (scratch that, month) goes by without a new milestone reached or barrier breached.
- As someone who was sceptical about Bluetooth sound quality, I feel obliged to review these. If you are thinking about ditching your wired earphones, the good news is these sound excellent. Not just excellent for Bluetooth earphones, but very good indeed for the price.
- The actual audio fidelity is excellent across the board. The bass is particularly impressive - there's a really nice rumble and impact that I was missing before.
- They seem to hold their charge really well. I also found the controls to skip track a little awkward to use and a bit fiddly.
- May lack a bit of mid for some audiophiles, but if you want perfect balanced sound out and about, you’re much better off with a wired pair. My Bose QC’s have t come out since I’ve owned these.