Product Comparison: Sennheiser IE 80 S vs Sennheiser IE 80
- Super good bass considering its size, comfortable, comes with everything u could possibly need, even a little thing to clean them.
- The Sennheiser IE80s comes with three different size earbuds, as well as two slightly different shapes.
- Great sound isolation - not noise canceling, but actually function like earplugs. Extremely compact.
- I am truly impressed with these headphones! Despite their compact size, they truly pack a wallop at a great price!
- They are extremely compact and come with a nice little pouch for storage and so take up practically no room in my hand luggage.
- I used the installed silicone tips which fit great but these come with a large variety of silicone tips as well as Comply Foam tips in different sizes.
- The build quality feels very nice. I worried that they would feel like normal IEM’s and be fragile but they feel substantial and like quality construction.
- The cable detaches but only with a good bit of force and there is a nice solid click attaching them.
- The fit was a little awkward at first but eventually I found out how to put them in my ears well and ever since the comfort is excellent and the seal is good.
- When I plugged these straight into my iPhone 7 Plus at first I was somewhat disappointed. It sounded fine in fact good but not great and not what I hoped for.